Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

The leaked Sophia picture was real

Discussion in 'Episode 207 - Pretty Much Dead Already' started by Jakobi, Nov 27, 2011.

1. Jakobi

Jakobi Administrator

While I did see the picture, I didn't read up on it or try to find the source. I just wanted to wait to the episode. I thought it was fake.

Wow, I guess not...she was really in there.

2. Lucky

Lucky Member

Glad I didn't know anything about a leaked picture of her. It made the end even more shocking for me.

3. mandei2624

mandei2624 Member

At the end after they had killed all of the other walkers I thought it might have been fake because she didn't come out right away. Then right after Dale got there she came out. I guess they wanted to make sure everyone was there to see her before she came out.

4. slw2082

slw2082 Well-Known Member

Remind me NEVER to click on spoilers on this page again!! I admit I did it of my own free will but I have to say tonight during the episode I don't think I felt as moved as I would have if I hadn't known what was going to happen. I know it's my own fault but damn those spoiler buttons are hard not to click!

5. BloodLustKitty80

And how dramatic was her coming out with her head down like the sun hurt her eyes cause she had been asleep in there. It was like maybe shes just dirty and hungry and was too scared to leave out of there but now that the walkers were all dead, she could finally come out but OH NOOOOOO! SHES A WALKER TOOOOOOOO! lol but *tear so sad

6. EternalWreckage

EternalWreckage Active Member

They were saying on Talking Dead that they had an idea to shoot the scene with Sophia looking completely normal as she walks out of the barn and she shields her eyes from the sun. Then she's revealed as a zombie when they come to their senses. This is because it's what the characters wanted to see because they really wanted her to be alive. I liked the concept.

7. mandei2624

mandei2624 Member

It deffinatly would have been intersting had they decided to go that route with the episode

8. Bassman

Bassman Administrator
    Staff Member

I too saw the picture, but it didn't really spoil the scene for me. The real crushing moment of that scene is everyone else's reaction. Heart breaking stuff....

9. Katherine Wood

Katherine Wood New Member

I didn't see the spoiler, so when I saw the camera slowly pan up on her I was thinking 'no no no no' the whole time but there she was. It was really heartbreaking. And I didn't even care about Sophia as a character all that much, if she wasn't a child I probably would have agreed with Shane saying they should just forget about her and move on. I just thought they were for sure going to find her somewhere alive. So seeing her come out of the barn as a walker shocked the hell out of me.

10. laserbluemini

laserbluemini New Member

they wasted six episodes trying to find her.... only to find her right there next to them in the freaking barnnnnnnnnn

11. WalkerLover

WalkerLover New Member

Man i couldnt believe that she was a zombie smh. that was crazy.

12. FairJuno

FairJuno New Member

When I realized another zombie was walking out of the barn, I looked at my dh and we immediately knew who it was. But geez, I was so shocked...and horrified. I fully expected them to find her alive. I wish I had seen a spoiler first because I had nightmares about it all night. Not sure why it affected me so much, but it did. Now I wish I could just forget about it.

13. Julia Ds

Julia Ds Member

This is the last time i will read spoilers so much. Pretty sure the episode would have had a greater impact had i not known everything already. Still very good though.

14. bew1977

bew1977 Member

Oh no, I wasn't just spoiled by the picture, it had the complete plot from the episode with it. I was not happy about it.

15. grumpygriff

grumpygriff Member

I agree. I'm not an Andrea fan so far but her reaction really got to me. It was very subtle but it was moving to me. And poor Rick. You know he thinks he's responsible and so he was the one that had to take care of the situation.

And this is a little off the topic of Sophia but I also liked Glen's reaction. He saw them all come out of the barn and was holding himself back for Maggie's sake. When he finally said something to her, he started shooting but that second there when he took her into consideration because he knew those people meant something to her. I thought that was pretty touching, too.

16. bew1977

bew1977 Member

Especially when the one walker we seen him shoot was her (step?) brother.

17. Dr. Geek

Dr. Geek Member

Yea, I had seen the picture floating around. The scene was still emotional and intense... I may have teared up a bit...

18. slw2082

slw2082 Well-Known Member

Yeah I think so, I thought Glenn got her mom too. Because whoever shot the mom got her jaw first then a head shot so it presumably wasn't andrea or shane.

19. Chreees

Chreees Member

Haha, the picture I posted? I figured it was real. :)

20. STRINGS

STRINGS Well-Known Member

That's why I DON'T read the spoilers! Thoroughly surprised when Sophia came out all of the barn all pigeon-toed zombie style! The spoilers just ruin the surprise ...kinda like knowing what you're getting for X-mas!! :Grin: