Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

The Licari Theory

Discussion in 'Episode 508 - Coda' started by Thibo1102, Feb 8, 2015.

1. Thibo1102

Thibo1102 New Member

I got this from a guy in a forum(username:KenseixHisagi69) and I have to say that I can't help but rethink everything after I rewatched and throughly observed those scenes.
    I'm almost certain it wasn't Dawn who shot Beth. I believe it was the bald cop they let go. Several things support this to the point of being almost scary and ingenious how the writers pulled it off, being that the audience would have been in too much shock to notice.
    1. If you rewatch it, the camera shows the gun shot wound in Beth's left part of the forehead(the direction where the bald guy is standing) and blood splattered from the back of her head in a horizontal trajectory to her forehead, not beneath her chin where Dawn's gun was positioned and where it was pointing cause if it was shot from her chin, the bullet would go through at a more upper part of her head.
    2. If you pay closer attention, though it's off-screen, it looks like Dawn actually pulls her gun out after the shot as a common police reaction when they hear a gun shot. If Dawn did shoot Beth in the forehead, the screen would capture her hand pointing the gun at Beth's forehead.
    3. Though the sound is blacked out, though Dawn's final words can be interpreted as "I didn't mean it,it's highly possible that it can also be "It wasn't me!"
    4. Dawn claimed the guy who escaped Sasha and whom Rick killed was one of the good guys, but I don't believe we ever got official confirmation that the other female cop and the bald cop were "good guys." Besides, the supposed good one deceived them and attacked them from behind, so how do we know any of the others are good, especially when Dawn said several of the others were becoming nuts and sadistic like the cop who attacked she and Beth. Furthermore, the bald guy called Rick an asshole lols and it seemed suspicious to me that he and even the female cop would agree to their terms against Dawn so easily. Even stranger was why the supposed good cop ran off without trying to release the other two.
    5. It seemed really strange to me that the supposed good cop would do that. Either he was nuts too, scared, stupid or perhaps he knew something the group did not. I believe the cops were planning a mutiny against Dawn since she said they were no longer answering her on the radio, were becoming unhinged and one even threatened and attacked her. And I believe they were planning to use Rick's group to pull it off. However, I don't believe all the cops were in on it, just probably the two Rick captured and one more.
    6. To get Dawn out of the way without any suspician, I believe the bald guy, who was not shown on screen at the time of the shooting by the way, shot Beth while everyone was focused on she and Dawn. Yes, he had just been released, but the female cop was unbound, so it would make sense if he were too. I believe one of his buddies gave him a gun after they undid his bonds.
    7. If you look at the overview of the cops after the shooting, you'll notice virtually all of them except for the bald guy look shocked, while he looks rather sinister and emotionless.

Conclusion: "The anti-Dawn party killed Dawn using Rick's group without them getting their hands dirty, or atleast not too obvious"
    Conflicts with this theory:
    1. Why didn't Rick's group see the gun (explosion?) or the light/spark coming out of the gun barrel if Licari did fire a gun.
    2. Who gave Licari a gun? They where unarmmed as it surely is what Rick will do to ensure his group's safety.
    3. Dr. Edwards is beside/behind Licari, didn't he see what Licari is doing? or is he part of the plot to kill Dawn?

I know, mind blown...
    :zombies_shocked:

2. Casca910

Casca910 Active Member

Watch the scene again
    1. The bald cops hands were still tied.
    2. If he was armed, after Daryl shot Dawn, Baldy would have raised his gun. He didn't because his hands were still tied.
    3. If he did take the shot EVERYONE would have known. He would have had to shoot PAST the whole hospital crowd. No way they wouldn't have known it was him.