Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

The Lifetime Channel's: TWD

Discussion in 'Episode 412 - Still' started by Callysta, Mar 3, 2014.

1. Callysta

Callysta Active Member

The episode opens with sounds of wildlife and thunder from a distant storm - Daryl and Beth hiding in a trunk of a car to escape a herd of walkers.

From there, it shows them surviving in the woods. Beth becoming useful .cool soundtrack.

Introduction 10/10

Up until the last scene at the cabin with the moonshine, i thought the episode was awesome. it was funny when Daryl threw a tantrum. But he lost credibility when he started crying like a little bitch. lol here comes the cryface.. If i wanted to watch Daryl cry into his beer, I'd watch Days of Our lives. And wtf ever happened to his backstory? I could have pulled a better one out of my ass. So basically, Daryl was Merle's bitch? thought so. I was being too optimistic when i believed the writers could put some effort into a decent plot. Here's what i think: the writers were scrolling through tumblr and had a cerebral infarction.

Beth.. her voice decalcifies my spinal cord. The only good thing about it was she finally learned to defend herself for a change.

[​IMG]

^Here's another example of Daryl being a follower. Beth encourages Daryl to "flip off" the burning house. Derp.. and he does.

Overall, I rate the episode a 5 out of 10. It had potential, but in the end.. it was filler.

2. RicksDick

RicksDick Member

5/10 is way too nice.

talk about making Daryl look and seem like a little bitch.

This episode wasn't worth watching, if I would of missed it for some reason I would have no problem picking up the story with next week.

Nothing happened

3. legendx66

legendx66 Moderator
    Staff Member

Have you watched anything Daryl did before this episode? He was clearly damaged and following Merle way before now and he never made any attempt to lead anything.

As far as nothing happened. If anything and I mean anything else happens to one of these two characters and you missed this you will miss out. Guaranteed.