Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

The most feared thing in the world!

Discussion in 'Zombie Chatter' started by The7thCoyote, Jan 28, 2016.

1. The7thCoyote

The7thCoyote New Member

The Spear,,, nukes, shotguns, tanks, the undead, the biters, the hungry running dead men, all poo... The Spear

Seriously laugh, Spear?

Yes, Imagine a spear about twenty to twenty five feet long, tied to a wire or cable or rope... Weighted, so if you let go it will not fall to the other side, and imagine every thirty seconds it plunges into a zombie head,

I know a useless contraption, on the wall in Alexandria, simply useless, sixty minutes equals an hour, that would be one hundred and twenty speared zombie heads, with the attached wire it could not be dropped. The besieged could trade off on the spear chucking, what an idea, share the burdens.

What could that accomplish? time to build this useless thing called a spear, well say half a day, you would need pipe or long pieces of wood, cable or wire, or rope, a sharp pointy end, could be made with blow torch, and grinder, or attach a knife or machete, half a day to build.

Figure a hundred foot section of wall, zombies five feet apart twenty ranks deep, because of the spear concept this number is to frightening to contemplate. But a hundred divided by five is twenty, and twenty times twenty equals Spear fear.

Well if the number were four hundred zombies, and the extermination rate was one hundred and twenty per hour well our spear stabbing hero's would die of starvation.

So what is so powerful about a spear, nothing our hero's don't have enough bullets to spend on zombies, to worry about a spear.

Oh, and the spear is so noisy it would not be practical to build. And imagine running out of spear? They would get used up so quickly.

so never mind, the Spear. It is a bad idea, and a dangerous weapon, unlike the gun with no bullets.

2. BatmansHooker

BatmansHooker Well-Known Member

[MENTION=73922]CoyoteTWD[/MENTION] did you get a 7th account bae?

3. CoyoteTWD

CoyoteTWD Well-Known Member

Oh my god, my 7th personality must have come out to play without me realizing. I may need to increase my medication dose.

4. zombiemom62

zombiemom62 Well-Known Member

this is obviously your least personable personality...

5. BatmansHooker

BatmansHooker Well-Known Member

I can't say I'm doing too bad, thank you. :) Yourself?

6. Apollonia

Apollonia Well-Known Member

Its finally happened....a post that makes me feel stupid............can someone translate please.

7. CoyoteTWD

Thank you?

Ummm, spoiler alert!

I'm doing very well. Thank you Mr. Polite.

8. zombiemom62

yes it was :) the original version has much more appeal, if that's the 7.0 lol

9. zombiemom62

so are you saying you didn't get the point about a spear? (see what i did there? oh, this break is slow!)

10. CoyoteTWD

Oh yes, thank you. Each successive version is a little weirder than the last. You should #20!

11. Apollonia

Apollonia Well-Known Member

yes i get the "point" and "spear" reference,,,but what the hell is this post about?

12. zombiemom62

well, i'd tell you but that would spoil the mystery.

13. LadyGrimes

LadyGrimes Well-Known Member

A spear is noisy? Since when? I think you meant Britney Spears. That's the most effective weapon against zombies.