Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

The Mystery Helicopter

Discussion in 'Episode 805 - The Big Scary U' started by Weallgotit, Nov 19, 2017.

1. Daryl Rocks

Daryl Rocks Well-Known Member

Wouldn't Dwight have told them if the Saviors had a helicopter? That's a pretty huge thing not to tell them.

• Agree Agree x 4
  2. Sharpie61

Sharpie61 Well-Known Member

Here is something plausible.
    I saw some people talking about the helicopter. (Some theories are ridiculous)
    BUT there was one that was possible, and has to do with the crossover.

The copter could be the one from the ranch on Fear. Walker and his buddy, headed North. Maybe they ended back at the ranch at some point and the copter was still there.( The one Nick and Troy were stuck in). One of them or both, decide to head to DC and see if it is any better.
    I like that idea better then some of the others I read on the article.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Weallgotit

Weallgotit Well-Known Member

Exactly. That's why I do not think it's the Saviors. They would have used it to their advantage by now.

4. Weallgotit

Weallgotit Well-Known Member

With that you have to wonder about the time gap between the current events of FTWD being way behind the current events of TWD. You're right it could be plausible but I doubt it.

• Like Like x 1
  5. zombiemom62

zombiemom62 Well-Known Member

ok just read more than i wanted to know about helicopter fuel. Seems if it runs on jet fuel, it could last indefinitely if stored properly. So yes, indeed, it is more that plausible to have a helicopter running after a few years or even longer.

• Informative Informative x 2
  6. Lindigo

Lindigo Well-Known Member

Thanks, zmom! My question didn't strike me as very google-able, so I appreciate you going above and beyond!

7. zombiemom62

zombiemom62 Well-Known Member

google will surprise you

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. bula412

bula412 Well-Known Member

Didn't they crash the helicopter?

*This also implies that Walker knows how to fly a helicopter

• Winner Winner x 1
  9. Jama

Jama Well-Known Member

I thought it was a giant mosquito.... Dammit, where'd I put that crack pipe?

• Funny Funny x 2
  10. Funion The Barbarian

Funion The Barbarian Active Member

Yes. Plus wasn't that helicopter more military grade where the one that flew over Rick appeared to be blue and white, like a traffic chopper. Who knows? Maybe WTOP is still up and running and doing traffic reports but the traffic is herds moving around the metro area. I wonder if Bob Marbourg would still be the one on in the afternoons reporting on herds...."Sun glare appears to be slowing down the herd on 66 just west of Centreville"

• Funny Funny x 4
  11. Lindigo

ROFL. One of the best posts ever. :D

12. Jag

Jag Well-Known Member

Also no bullet holes from being shot

• Like Like x 1
  13. Marc

Marc Well-Known Member

It is just one of Ottos prepper choppers from Season 3 of the FTWD which is still lost in America looking for supplies of course and more lone survivors to harass for Troy. Still not knowing what happended to the canyon ranch camp!

• Funny Funny x 1
  14. 8307c4

8307c4 Well-Known Member

We can watch for free on AMC.com?

15. Lindigo

Maybe it depends on what you mean by free? I can watch for free on AMC.com, but everyone has to go through a sign-in procedure where you say what cable provider you have, and I do have Comcast.

I don't know if AMC.com has a way to confirm that you do indeed have a cable provider.

http://www.amc.com/shows/the-walking-dead

16. Marc

Marc Well-Known Member

It...would not be as farfetched to be honest. Weren't they talking about crossovers in both shows?

I wish it was easy to watch TWD in Europe :( In the Nordic region!

17. Rocky

Rocky Member

These guys are still looking for somewhere safe to land.

18. Z-Man

Z-Man Well-Known Member

I suspect that this is the "Flyer" Simon was speaking of taking over Hilltop at the meeting. When he said that, I said "Take a Flyer? They got a chopper or something?" Sure enough, one was seen this very episode.

Very plausible that they have not used it . these babies are resource burners, and while I'm sure someone found and maintains one for the Saviors (It is well within their means to keep a mechanic or three supplied enough to upkeep one indefinitely). Fuel can be an issue, but if running aviation fuel, it is not so much of a problem. Regular fuel goes bad, but can also be processed and/or created if you can get the right equipment and have the know-how (also within the scope of possibilities for the saviors, as they have shown to put people in places that play to their strengths..

It is different to be sure, but the saviors are far better equipped than their comic counterparts. A rarely-used whirlybird is cool with me, but Dwight REALLY needed to share this bit... No biggie. They make very big targets if you are ready for them. Rick could have downed it himself, if he knew it was a savior bird, but hindsight and all.

19. Poor Mika

Poor Mika Active Member

Another hallucination is just silly. Really hope it's not that.
    The Saviours having one is also daft - why has it not been mentioned before...and how come they have it? Really hope it's not that.
    A link with FTWD. Don't enjoy that show or most of the characters on it at all. Really hope it's not that.
    Another group we get to meet in the future - a half decent one maybe? Yes, like that...could be an interesting way to finish this Show off with Rick and the gang meeting them an seeing "humanity coming back to strength again" - not just killing each other off as seems to be happening now