Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Ghosts News The Next Ghosts.

Discussion in 'Call of Duty: Ghosts' started by MrAmazingMan1, Aug 10, 2015.

1. MrAmazingMan1

MrAmazingMan1 Member

What do you guys want to see in the next Ghosts? Personally I enjoyed the single player of ghosts so I would love to see some of the single player features enhanced. (ex. dog) Now I never really got into the multiplayer but with another year of development do you think they could pull off something that would bring us all back into it?

2. AFKATafcar codf

I loved that campaign. It was pretty intense. I want to see where they can take that. I don't need some big name actor or actress in the campaign. Just give me a good story.

3. GlacialDoom

GlacialDoom Member

I'd like a better story, for starters. Sure, the story was pretty good, but I personally felt emotionally disconnected to the story. A better multiplayer mode and better maps would make it sweet too. They could keep Extinction mode the way it is; I really enjoyed it.

Oh, yeah. It would also help NOT HAVING 6 YEARS OLD TEXTURES IN A NEXT-GEN GAME!

4. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Member

The graphics can be improved in the next Ghosts, but that's way down the to-do list. The story was pretty cool, but I feel like they can improve in that department too. New maps and weapons would also make the game a worthy sequel! :D

5. MrAmazingMan1

MrAmazingMan1 Member

Yes, some gun balancing would make the next game so much more enjoyable! Also the selection of guns available, I mean you have 3 years! make some new guns!

6. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Member

Those are my thoughts exactly! They've been focusing so much on the other aspects of the game they forgot to chime in to the weapon department as well. We can only hope the sequel is going to have some pretty good updates.

7. MrAmazingMan1

MrAmazingMan1 Member

I always felt that having a more emotional connection to the storyline and characters would help out tremendously. Like most directors can do in movies when a dog dies. If there was a more emotional side to the story I could probably get hooked on it instead of just not really thinking while playing.

8. GlacialDoom

GlacialDoom Member

Well, it's true that usually, Call of Duty doesn't require a lot of thinking while playing, especially if you only play single player and on lower difficulties, but on higher difficulties, or on multi player, it needs a lot of strategic thinking if you want to actually try and play.

9. MERCURYSB3

MERCURYSB3 Well-Known Member

only way to play a campaign is to play it on the hardess level.it does make you focus and
    immerses into the game..:twitch::twitch::twitch:

10. MrAmazingMan1

MrAmazingMan1 Member

Problem is the playerbase isn't really that of games like CSGO, where you need to think about your next move every moment. And it isn't something that the community would like I don't think.

11. MrAmazingMan1

MrAmazingMan1 Member

Really? I have never played on higher difficulties because I always wanted to just hear the storylines because I enjoyed them so much.

12. Zackiac

Zackiac New Member

I definitely agree with the comments regarding how the storyline wasn't that great; in my opinion, it just wasn't that great. Fair enough, it is intense, there is also a lot of action, but I felt it needed a bit more to it. Moreover, I felt that the game redeemed itself with the multiplayer section; the game modes are good however, some better maps would make it a 10/10 for me.

13. MrAmazingMan1

MrAmazingMan1 Member

The run and gun style of the story line just doesn't quite fit it for me. I am trying To enjoy the storyline or build up emotional connections but it just gets shot up with the go over here and kill 100 people for no apparent reasons.

14. Captain Remus

Captain Remus New Member

I really just wish the game had more of an apocalyptic feeling to it. The first few missions were decent, and after a while it felt like any other call of duty game. The story could have been improved a bit, instead of the sloppy quick ending. It was a decent experience, but not worth 60$