Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

The Oath - Same Hospital?

Discussion in 'The Walking Dead Webisodes' started by JeanneJacqueline, Oct 1, 2013.

1. Hawaiian Shirt Zombie

Hawaiian Shirt Zombie Active Member

As is with several other areas in the TV series, the webisodes fail miserably to do any real tracking and continuity checks. If AMC cared about executing the best possible product, they'd at least consider terminating that person immediately. What's more, the person or persons responsible for continuity and tracking suck at their job and should feel nothing but utter shame every time they see their name in the credits. But, perhaps I'm being too judgmental because I expect better from the greatest zombie franchise in my lifetime. ;)

2. slay83

slay83 New Member

HI There

I think timeline could be just fine even with Oath episodes.

Just few notes from me:
    Doctors usualy know much more about a new virus or new kind of disease and definitely way before general public,..

Wildfire started few months before (according Jenner 194days etc..) BUT there is a big difference between when Wildfire started AND when total Outbreak happened. It just took a few weeks before disaster spread over whole country.
    And also outbreak in Atlanta could have began much earlier then in small towns around. Like 3-4 weeks difference.

Also initialy when outbreak started there were soldiers in hospital (TS19 ep.) but later when army left (also abandoned camp (S1E1) people could have search Hospital for supplies and did many awful things (Gale was reffering to).

By my oppinion Rick was at hospital like month before initial outbreak in big cities happened. and about 10 days after last Shanes visit.
    When he woke up, Gale was gone already.

So to sum it up: Rick could have survived couple of days, but few people around could have felt that something is terribly wrong way before, thus reffering about months of issues.

Just my oppinion, Sorry for my English, as I'm not NS.

#22 slay83, Oct 15, 2013
    Last edited: Oct 15, 2013
  3. cmo999

cmo999 New Member

You are missing out

I don't understand people who watch a show just to find things wrong with it and find things to complain about!!

I watch the show because I actually enjoy it!

I think that you are missing out a lot if you focus on finding things wrong. I lose myself in the show, and that's when it gets especially compelling - how can you experience that if you are busy finding things wrong? The intellectual mind can always come up with ways to explain things.

just my 2 cents

4. Marc

Marc Well-Known Member

Daaamnit. Is there a chance to watch these webisodes somewhere as a European?

5. goodmouser

goodmouser New Member

Yes the geo restriction hoops I've had to go through in order to stay current with TV series and webisodes is crazy. For TV series I rely on xbox live but in Australia you can't pay to watch current series even if you want to because of geo restriction. It probably forces many to seek illegal download at that point but there is a way to legally purchase even if you're not in the US but microsoft shouldn't make it so hard.
    As for the webisodes, well as they were released for free viewing I have no problem recommending torrents as being your best bet to find and watch.

6. goodmouser

goodmouser New Member

My thoughts on the oath are simple. It's a nice addition to TWD universe but I don't think it needs to be accepted as canon as it just further confuses the story. The other webisodes however seem to tread more carefully and are excellent additions to the canon imho.

7. Marc

Marc Well-Known Member

Ouch! :/ I really want to watch the newer webisodes!

8. goodmouser

goodmouser New Member

Which ones are you talking about?
    Torn apart
    cold storage
    the oath are all out there on torrents. Probably against t&c's to link so I won't but google them.

9. Marc

Marc Well-Known Member

Im a paranoid dum dum so I dont download much on torrenst, Guess I should get used to it. I just bought fourth season! I Love TWD so much. I even bought the shitty game on a sale :)

10. Cordelly

Cordelly Member

Dont f*ck with Beatrice. She wiggled her big toe after; she can do anything she set her mind to. Rick is child compared to her.

11. Cordelly

Cordelly Member

I don’t anyone here was or is particularly doing a "Oh I hate this because there is no continuity" or “this show is terrible because"(although I think I saw one where they had said it was terrible cause of continuity) I think most of these post are more of a “I saw this but it doesn’t make sense. any thoughts?" or "is this the same hospital cause I.E"
    I don’t believe people are missing out because they come here and express further opinions & continue to lose themselves in an immersive conversation though discussion on the topic.