Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

'The Oath' Webisodes are up

Discussion in 'The Walking Dead Webisodes' started by Tony Davis, Oct 1, 2013.

1. AtlantaOverrun

AtlantaOverrun Well-Known Member

Maybe she kept the bed against the door everytime she left Rick. To be sure no Walker will enter Rick's room and eat him.

2. H5N1

H5N1 Moderator
    Staff Member

3. Tony Davis

Tony Davis Administrator
    Staff Member

4. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

Well, we have to break a lot of logic to arrive at this conclusion. She sent the webisode guy to be eaten after only hours of being unconscious, but left Rick for a month? Plus she was very careful about strapping the wrists of other patients to the bed, in case they woke up as a zombie. Yet Rick had no such straps. Plus the fact that the time table is way off. I think the only way to make sense of this webisode is that we have to assume that the doctor never discovered Rick's room, and that Nicotero made a huge mistake in his chronology.

5. Savior

Savior Well-Known Member

I didn't expect much, but still it felt like a waste of time. The only thing I liked was the end with Don't Open, Dead Inside part. They couldn't even make that right though :p I can freely say this was the most boring and off graded webisode so far.

6. Blake

Blake Member

It was simply okay. They tried having the characters monologue when we have known them for this short amount of time. I understand that they're trying to have us feel the feels, but it just doesn't work with no development.

I'm not sure how I feel about it being the same hospital Rick was in. It just seems like one aspect of the series that shouldn't be touched.

7. Mark Jardine

Mark Jardine Member

I feel severely ashamed that this tripe is cannon and in the same universe as my favorite tv programme. It was poorly written, poorly directed and extremely poorly acted, there was stupidly obvious product placement, the time frame was all off and if it wasn't for all that the story isn't even plausible. To some up in one word; Laughable.

8. Benzel

Benzel Member

That's what I thought at first but then you had the broken ceiling and obviously the chained up doors with DONT DEAD OPEN INSIDE written on them.

It was all just a bit of a shambles really.

9. Tony Davis

Tony Davis Administrator
    Staff Member

LOL at this guy
    [​IMG]

10. mtito914

mtito914 Active Member

C'mon, someone just admit it. These webisodes really sucked.

11. Casca910

Casca910 Active Member

This^. Big time.

12. Hawaiian Shirt Zombie

Hawaiian Shirt Zombie Active Member

Best part of the webisodes; calling the zombies "decays" but pronouncing it D-Kays. :) I thought that was cool. Add it to the list: lamebrains, biters, eaters, roamers, lurkers, walkers, etc. :)

13. slw2082

slw2082 Well-Known Member

You forgot Geeks. ;)

14. rabscuttle1

rabscuttle1 Well-Known Member

Zombie will still always be better than anything new.

15. hrcanejane

hrcanejane New Member

I think he did kill the doctor. I think she was the zombie that Rick saw when he was walking around the hospital before he stumbled outside. I'm guessing she didn't put Rick in the Cafeteria because his door was barricaded thanks to Shane.

16. KevSaysSo

KevSaysSo New Member

Overall I got what I expected from the webisodes. After all, they are trying to create a story and build up these characters in 3 short videos. I love to see how they relate it back to the show and this one didn't disappoint.

17. cdrei

cdrei New Member

It was nice to see some new material, but these webisodes seemed less impactful than the two previous sets. Perhaps I should re-watch them. Hmm. The end worked well enough for me, as a hook back into the main TWD storyline, but overall the story seemed to lack a solid climax. It feels like the story was left incomplete. The characters escaped back into the world as at the end of Cold Storage, but because one of the characters we'd followed had herself become a walker, more is left hanging even with a similar(-ish) ending. Possibly I missed the point of the thing somewhere, and I need to watch again, more carefully this time.

18. Capper

Capper New Member

In Days Gone Bye shortly after Rick wakes up he peers through a set of double doors to see a decayed women who looks similar to that of Katrina in the webisode. Also, have any of you watched Days Gone Bye since the Oath? Seems to me like the layout of the hospital in one doesn't match up to the other?

19. Chieffy765

Chieffy765 New Member

It's not supposed to be the same hospital, it is only meant to pay homage to the hospital our good friend Officer Friendly woke up in.

20. Agramer

Agramer Well-Known Member

I didn't see anything special in this webisodes except for legendary "Don't Open/Dead Inside". I knew this was the hospital from "Days Gone Bye" when I saw the blue doors and "Cafeteria" sign. I didn't like the characters and this webisodes weren't written like they supposed to be. I excepted more.