Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

The Prisoners...

Discussion in 'Episode 803 - Monsters' started by Daryl Rocks, Nov 6, 2017.

1. Daryl Rocks

Daryl Rocks Well-Known Member

So who was right? Jesus or Morgan? That's a lot of mouths to feed and that one long haired guy that killed Benjamin should be killed as an example, at the very least. That's a lot of bad guys under your roof.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Sully

Sully Active Member

The long haired guy, Jared I think his name is, he's dying.

I don't know about anyone else, but for God's sake the whole story arc has been building up to the sweet joy of his death. They keep teasing it too. They aren't letting him live.

I predict there's an upcoming Hilltop storyline where they try and break out and take over, but it fails and most of them get shot. Or Jared tries himself and just screws up and dies.

I don't think all of them are like Jared. The one guy intentionally tripped the rest of his chain because he didn't want to run and get killed. I think it was the guy who originally surrendered.

• Like Like x 4
  3. batongal

batongal Active Member

Morgan is going off the deep end yet again and may not be long for this world and Jesus well, Jesus Saves as they say.

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

Yep, Dillon. I think he's going to play a key role later at Hilltop.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Spidey

Spidey Active Member

I hope these prisoners cause a lot of Hilltop innocents to end up dying, I want to see what Jesus has to say about that

• Like Like x 1
  6. BigKev00

BigKev00 New Member

So does every person that joins the saviors go through the whole three's company, dog food sandwich thing? If so, I think Daryl is right and they are all brainwashed. If not, I think some of them will see how the Hilltop lives and see a better way wanting to join their ranks. No one likes to be treated like crap, bullied and forced to do the dirty work. If they see that their skills can be used as they are needed, they will want to stay and fight Negan.

7. mistertrouble189

mistertrouble189 Well-Known Member

Good call about Dillon. Forgot about him. He's credited as a guest star twice now so I guess he'll have some sort of bigger role. I just hope Hilltop doesn't end in a slaughter for both sides - I actually felt bad for all those Saviors being slaughtered by the Kingdom lol. It would be cool to see some of these recurring Saviors from Season 6 become good/normal guys and join the communities. But there's a lot of questionable people at the Hilltop right now. A potential recipe for disaster. And there was a scene of Jared in the trailer that we haven't see yet....

8. fylimar

fylimar Active Member

I don't think, that the saviors are brainwashed per se. I think, many got taken in like Morales - he felt accepted by them for what he is and joined willingly. Daryl was a special case, maybe they do it to some people, who's abilities they need and who are unwilling to help Negan (I think the doctor from Hilltop could be such a case or Gabriel, if Negan decides, he is useful and let him live)

As I wrote in another thread, I'm still torn between the two opinions. Jesus is the voice of humanity and reason, Tara and Morgan the ones of survivability and safety - both parties rais good points.
    I do think, that some of those captured saviors (Dillon for example) might become allies, but others, like that guy, who killed Benjamin, will cause tzrouble and probably die in the process. I do agree with jesus that there is a huge difference between killing armed people and executing unarmed ones and that one has to think about peace and how to achieve it, but I wouldn't want those people inside the walls too. If they could be secured outside Hilltop somehwere - that might be a compromise.

9. tomwaddle

tomwaddle Member

How does he know Morgan?

10. Toothpick

Toothpick Well-Known Member

BIG MISTAKE, THEY SHOULD'VE KILLED THEM ALL.
    It's not as if negan is going to negotiate for their freedom. They are just more mouths to feed and they will take up resources to guard them.

11. Camilleyun

Camilleyun Well-Known Member

Logically I agree with Morgan. I would not be marching these people back to where me and mine live and sleep, nor would I want to take resources away from my group to feed and house them. Their plan should have included some kind of contingency regarding POWs, it's hard to believe they didn't. I understand Jesus' feelings, just irritated that he has this conflict of conscience in the middle of the attack when people are counting on you to follow through with the plan.

My nephew was a Marine, 3 tours of duty in Iraq and Afghanistan. A few days into his first deployment he saw his buddy beside him get his head blown off by a kid he guessed to be about 11 or 12. My nephew shot the kid dead. The last time he told us the story, he said how much that still f*cks with his head. He added that the only thing that f*cked with his head more than shooting that kid was that he didn't shoot him before he blew his buddy's head off.

Nobody wants to be the guy that shoots surrendering fighters. But it beats the heck out of being the guy that didn't shoot them when they end up killing you or your people later.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  12. mistertrouble189

mistertrouble189 Well-Known Member

Jared and Morgan were both present when Jared shot Benjamin (Ezekiel invited Morgan to attend the tribute gatherings with the Saviors).

13. tomwaddle

tomwaddle Member

gotcha gotcha...ringing a bell now....too many hella characters.

• Like Like x 1
  14. msmith73

msmith73 Member

That crazy mofo Morgan is right! Kill em all !

WWMD

15. ignatios89

ignatios89 New Member

All this training just to have his ass kicked by some post apocalyptic hipster. Come on Morgan, I was counting on you!

16. Heath Harlow

Heath Harlow New Member

That is saying a trained martial artist against a trained bo staffman. It depends, I would say Bo man wins, but he was not straight of mind.

17. Heath Harlow

Heath Harlow New Member

I said this already, when walking the saviors up the street, there were at least 4 watching, so how did walkers surprise them, all drama, not realistic.