Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Black Ops 2 Multiplayer The PwRCore clan in blackops II suck's -_-

Discussion in 'Call of Duty: Black Ops 2' started by leo195, Dec 31, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. leo195

leo195 New Member

Lmfao,

This clan ain't full of nothing but camper's who claims to be the TOP BEST CLAN ever witch isn't true, They ****ing SUCK dick.

like recently i was in a game of Free-For-All and there was two of the clan member's ****ing Camping in 1 location killing everyone off. Like once they fukin' shot me though the wall , though object's and bull shit.

I've been in plenty of game's with these [PwRC] shit's and all they are is nothing but little 5 year old's sucking their mothers dick.

The CLAN owner is socksmiller105 on xbox. I reported the whole clan but seems nothing happening. PLEASE DO something about this clan. because all they are actually is just hacker's in black ops II

2. SocksMiller105

SocksMiller105 New Member

Greeting's, Leo195

Unfortunately the [PwRC] clan is currently a recently made clan witch was actually founded on December, 28 2014... We understand the issue's you might have with this clan but this clan has only Skilled Player's. There's snipers, assault's and other types of players in this clan that are skilled and possibly at the maxed rank of Prestige.

We honestly don't call ourselves the best clan of call of duty because like said, "Recently made clan witch was actually founded on December, 28 2014" our clan is currently level 4 at this moment so therefore we aren't that high up yet, also with only 6 member's ...

The PwRCore clan is not bunch of hacker's as you try to claim. If I'm not mistaking can't you shoot though stuff such as glass, cardboard and other non-solid object's ? because if so that probably how you are getting shot though wall's / object's....

Also reason why your "Reporting the whole clan." isn't working probably because the Clan member's nor did the clan itself did anything wrong but go by the game rules and played fare. If you have any other complaint's Please don't post your rage here :)

Thank's
    Founder of the [PwRC] clan.
    -SocksMiller105

• Like Like x 1
  3. leo195

leo195 New Member

**** you socksmiller105 and your clan ****ing baddy's GO somewhere else hackers.

4. SocksMiller105

SocksMiller105 New Member

What-ever leo195, I ain't gonna argue over the forums, Hopefully you'll get banned and that will be one less problem with children on this forums.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Wartyger

Wartyger Moderator
    Staff Member

Leo, the members and moderators here at CoDF can't do anything to ban or punish any player for their actions while playing CoD. This is not the official CoD forums. CoDF is a CoD fan forum with no authority to ban or punish CoD players whatsoever. If you really want to follow this up, visit the official CoD forums and post a topic there. Here's a link...

https://community.callofduty.com/community/call_of_duty/english/black_ops_2/forums

This thread is locked...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.