Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

The Q and A Gremlins Are Here

Discussion in 'Episode 212 - Pillar of Salt' started by Neuropyramidal, Sep 16, 2016.

1. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

From TSDF

Q&A / Spoiler Details of FTWD 2x12 /Pillar of Salt

1. Why do Francisco and his family want to leave La Colonia? What happened?
    All he says is that “it’s no longer safe at the Colonia". We don’t know yet why.

2. What injures Victor?
    The mother of the bride. Eileen stabs him for taking her daughter away from her.

3. Do we learn anything new about Alejandro?
    The guy is getting crazy-paranoid. He thinks that Luciana knew about Francisco leaving and is n some kind of conspiracy against him.

4. Is La Colonia attacked?
    No, not yet, but they have found La Colonia and one of the member of the gang watches Nick thorugh the binocular.

5. Is there violence or attacks between Elena and the family of the bride? Or between Madison’s group and them?
    Some initially because of Strand getting stabbed. But, they finally agree to keep Eileen locked up.

6. What is going on exactly with Ofelia? What happens with her?
    I think she is trying to get back to Santa Fe to find her former fiance. There are a couple of flashbacks of him, and then, we see her heading back to US with the truck she stole from Strand.

7. What happens between Luciana and Nick? Do Alejandro approve their relationship? Are they a couple now? They are a couple, but I don’t think Alejandro knows.
    9. What happens with every one of them at the end of the episode?
    We learn that Hector’s brother is a member of the gang at the supermarket, and they end up making a run there to get medical supplies because of Strand. I think Madison believes Nick is the one who is supplying them with drugs.

++BONUS SEGMENT: ++
    We see Travis at the end of the episode. He is heading for the hotel and he is alone.
    Thanks to our source! :D

2. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

Looks like Madison does go to Marco's after all.

And if Ofelia is heading north, then the Restaurant she stops at is fictionalized after all.

3. mistertrouble189

mistertrouble189 Well-Known Member

Of course, Hector is the link between Madison and Marco's gang aka/Nick's eventual reunion :zombies_lol: That's pretty cool. Also saw that coming with Ilene eventually being hostile, she has already been hostile/withdrawn in the past two episodes. Hopefully she'll have a change of heart. What if she commits suicide while locked away and then attacks someone when they check on her :hatchet: But cool stuff, looking forward to the episode! Also did not see Ofelia heading to New Mexico for her ex fiance. How come we never heard of him in the past? He sounds like someone she loves enough to make her start a dangerous trek alone to find him across the closed border!

4. LadyGrimes

LadyGrimes Well-Known Member

Maybe it's Ofelia who will run into Tobias since she's headed back to US

5. Spidey

Spidey Active Member

we actually have heard of him. Ofelia told Nick she had a fiancee that she had to leave to stay with her parents.

6. mistertrouble189

mistertrouble189 Well-Known Member

I meant hearing about him earlier in the show or season 1. I know she mentioned Will in 2x10 but maybe Ofelia mentioned him in 2x01 when talking with Chris on the boat? Either way, found that interesting. Dunno if she'll end up finding Will at this point. I rather see her reunited with the group soon!