Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

The quiz on Talking Dead

Discussion in 'Episode 207 - Shiva' started by Lindigo, May 23, 2016.

1. Lindigo

Lindigo Well-Known Member

I was astonished to get the message that I was 17th in ranking for the Pacific time zone airing. I have never been in double digits for TWD or FTWD. I wonder if my high score is because so many fewer people watch FTWD, or if it is more because TD was so time-delayed this week thanks to Preacher. Both have to be factors. I barely made it to the quiz myself before I packed it in and went to bed. Had to watch the rest this morning.

Anyway, proud of my ranking, but since we here are big fans of the Dead shows, I am curious if double digit rankings are relatively common among our group?

2. Chansey

Chansey Member

Nice!

I got a score in the 20s for one of the late Season 6 episodes of TWD (Twice As Far, maybe?). Besides that, I think I've got one in the 50s and one in the 90s. At least one of those was on Fear, maybe both.

I didn't know there were different time zone scores. I live on the west coast but have satellite so I still have the Eastern time slot.

3. Lindigo

Lindigo Well-Known Member

Thanks for the reply! You are GOOD! I don't think I have even made it into 3 digits for TWD.

I had a message in the beginning on The Walking Dead Story Sync telling me which number I was out of all people playing at that time, so that's how I knew there had to be different time zones for competing on that.

But on Talking Dead general questions such as, What is the craziest thing that could happen next, only East Coast people can be playing. Otherwise Hardwick's comments on the totals for the results wouldn't match the numbers. So I didn't realize the Quiz results were being given for different time zones for that show. But there is no way to explain my score unless they are doing different time zones for the quiz. And I really was being lightening quick that night.