Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

The Rain

Discussion in 'Television Shows' started by Neuropyramidal, May 10, 2018.

1. HungryZombie

HungryZombie Active Member

I watched the first season awhile ago. Thought the premise was pretty interesting and the show was pretty good. Not as good as Black Summer though! Kidding!

Looking forward to season 2.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

Season 2 dropped today. I wouldn't call this a *great* show, but I enjoyed season 1 for what it was, and felt some of the characters were memorable enough to bring me back for S2. I'll probably watch at least the S2 Premiere tonight, maybe more. If you're looking for something to add a little filler to the 2 week gap between GoT and Fear, this might work for ya. ;)

3. Neuropyramidal

I watched the first couple episodes of S2 last night. They definitely moved into more theatrical, almost flamboyant science fiction. Including

There is a lot of suspension of disbelief in this show, such as Simone suddenly having scientist levels of understanding of how the virus works, and lack of explanation as to why all these sudden changes are going on with Rasmus. But I'm still enjoying this show in an "it is what it is" sort of way.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

ohhhhhh I forgot that season 2 was upon us!!

• Like Like x 1
  5. Neuropyramidal

Yes, and my feelings about it are mixed. Its some ways, the show morphed into a brand new sub-genre:

Rasmus

• Informative Informative x 1
  6. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

That sounds ridiculous

7. HungryZombie

HungryZombie Active Member

The show is enjoyable enough. It's mainly interesting to me because it is from another country so it's interesting to see how other cultures handle post apoc drama.

But I swear if I hear someone whine "Rasmus!" one more time I'm going to punch something. The main character Simone is very annoying.