Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

The Red Sea

Discussion in 'Episode 104 - Not Fade Away' started by Neuropyramidal, Sep 20, 2015.

1. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

Maria Thompson, you are a pretty attractive woman, what are you doing married to Zach Galifianakis' unfunny twin, Zork? And Doug Thompson, why didn't you keep your head on straight and take care of young Phoenix O'Reilly and Claire Torrance? Jamie McShane, you played Moyers out to be a real cocky prick. Bravo. But you really don't know how to follow through on your swing. Rey Borge. Rey, Rey, Rey. You have so many questions. You're deeply inquisitive, which is appreciated by all, but you couldn't raise your hand like Floyd Foster Jr? PFC Richards, we understand you were doing your duty, but you could smile a little, it probably would have helped Sharon Ferguson feel better. And don't even say it, CPL Cole, I realize that fraternizing with the survivors is frowned upon.

Now where the hell are Hector Ramirez and his wife Cynthia? Are they at those quarantine camps that Vivian was blabbing all on about? Castro won't tell us, he's mum.

And Miguel, Miguel, Miguel, how dare you teach little Danny that murder is something we should accept in our hearts?!

2. ltomlinson31

ltomlinson31 Well-Known Member

Sharon Ferguson ended up being Neighbour 2.

3. Neuropyramidal

I lost a slight amount of respect for Ofelia when she fell for Adams so quickly. What the hell does she see in him? They are together for 12 minutes and he's already got a temper problem. ;)

4. Neuropyramidal

And did at least one Cruz family member survive? They drew the FEMA marking a bit wrong, but they put a 4 on the right, and a number 2 on the bottom. Was there four family members total and only two infected/dead?

5. Morgotha

Morgotha Well-Known Member

DID she fall for him? Or was she trying to get medicine to save her mother's life?

6. Neuropyramidal

Good point, but I have a feeling it was a little bit of both. A twofer. I think I'm biased because I've never liked that actor's face.

7. Morgotha

Morgotha Well-Known Member

That's kind of what I thought, it was a bit of both.