Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

The Rising Dead Sims 2 YouTube Series - Joe Winko

Discussion in 'Zombie Fan Fiction' started by joewinko, Dec 7, 2015.

1. joewinko

joewinko Member

I love the Walking Dead and been watching it for years and it inspired me to start my own zombie apocalypse series for YouTube called The Rising Dead. Here's the first episode of it. It's made with the Sims 2 and Grandtheft Auto San Andreas. It's about me/Joe Winko having to survive a zombie apocalypse and it takes place in Milwaukee Wisconsin.

Please comment & share your thoughts :)

[video]https://youtu.be/zeWBjPM52ms[/video]

Also, here an episode of the after-show of The Rising Dead. It's called The Rising Talking Dead Joe Winko. It's basically just me talking about the most recent episode of The Rising Dead and giving insight on it. Please comment and share your thoughts :)

[video]https://youtu.be/Sz2sd5gZ3Ro[/video]

2. Gaycandybacon

Gaycandybacon Well-Known Member

Joewinko>Chris hardwick

3. ltomlinson31

ltomlinson31 Well-Known Member

I'm going to get that lip balm. I don't want to look like a zombie on The Rising Dead.

#3 ltomlinson31, Dec 11, 2015
    Last edited: Dec 11, 2015
  4. joewinko

joewinko Member

awww thanks <3 :D lol

lol i was actually wearing a lot of it during the Rising Talking Dead Joe Winko video :)
    Thank you so much for watching it :D it means a lot <3 :)
    what do you guys think will happen next? :D who do you think fired the arrow? :D was it someone evil or someone friendly? :D