Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

The Royal Wedding

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Lindigo, May 16, 2018.

1. Lindigo

Lindigo Well-Known Member

That's the dynamic I would expect. I know I wouldn't forgive and forget, even though everyone has to get along as best they can.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Lindigo

Aww, I just saw some pics of baby Louis. When he left the hospital I just saw a little glimpse in photographs.

3. Lindigo

4. Lindigo

This beautiful picture is now a stamp! And here's that beautiful embroidered top in color.

[​IMG]

5. Lindigo

6. Lindigo

7. Morgotha

Morgotha Well-Known Member

An alternative cake was proposed by Meghan's family:

[​IMG]

j/k

• Funny Funny x 3
  8. Morgotha

• Agree Agree x 2
  9. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

BAH HA HA I now see that this video was already posted. Oh well, it is good enough to post twice!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. Lindigo

I just now played it three more times in a row and LOL every time. That is such a classic funny scene. Your clip is better because it gets straight to the hilarity. :D:D:D

• Like Like x 1
  11. Lindigo

LONDON — The "will he or won't he" game is over. Royal bride-to-be Meghan Markle says her father, Thomas Markle, won't be attending her wedding to Prince Harry on Saturday.

It follows days of confusion after Kensington Palace originally announced that Markle would walk his daughter down the aisle at her nuptials at St. George's Chapel, Windsor Castle.

Celebrity website TMZ reported this week that he was having heart surgery in Mexico on Wednesday and wouldn't be able to fly.

"Sadly, my father will not be attending our wedding. I have always cared for my father and hope he can be given the space he needs to focus on his health," the bride-to-be said in a statement issued by Kensington Palace.

"I would like to thank everyone who has offered generous messages of support. Please know how much Harry and I look forward to sharing our special day with you on Saturday," she added.

On Monday, TMZ reported that Markle, 73, a retired Hollywood lighting director who lives in Mexico, was a no-go. He cited the heart attack he suffered last week from the stress of paparazzi coverage, plus his own regret and embarrassment when The Mail on Sunday, a British tabloid, revealed Sunday that he had colluded with a paparazzo to stage seemingly "candid" photos of himself preparing for the wedding.

On Tuesday morning, TMZ was back with a new story: Markle told the website he had decided he would go to the wedding, after daughter Meghan contacted him to plead with him. But there was a potential snag: He was back in the hospital with chest pains.

Markle told TMZ he had reconsidered his regret about the staged photos and now believes it was "stupid" but not a "serious transgression." Consequently, he wanted to be there Saturday for his daughter.

"I hate the idea of missing one of the greatest moments in history and walking my daughter down the aisle," TMZ quoted him as saying. "I'd like to be a part of history."

By Tuesday afternoon, TMZ's latest update reported Markle changed his mind again. He thought he could get out of the hospital in time to travel to Windsor, but then realized it would be impossible after surgery.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...edding-prince-harry/618305002/?csp=chromepush

Ahh, too bad, kiddo. Keep serene and carry on, Meg.

• Like Like x 1
  12. southernlady

southernlady Well-Known Member

Looks like her mom will walk her down the aisle. I hope the drama stops, her family is giving me a headache!

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. Lindigo

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  14. Lindigo

[​IMG]

Prince Harry and Meghan Markle are going to have a lemon elderflower wedding cake on Saturday, but Tostitos has a very different idea of a celebratory, um, dessert for the actress who appeared in its 2009 TV ad for corn chips.

It's a six-tiered cake made from more than 72 jars of various Tostitos dips in 42 layers and decorated with chips, tomatoes, hand-piped guacamole “frosting” rosettes and a bride-groom topper fashioned out of queso.

The company is listing simplified instructions online for snackers-turned-royal-watchers who’d like to make a dip cake for their own viewing parties.

15. Lindigo

16. Lindigo

17. Lindigo

We Really Hope These KFC Royal Wedding Commemorative Buckets Are Legit
    By Bradley Johnston 17 May 2018

[​IMG]
    Another royal wedding is upon us and alas, it seems as though everyone is just about losing their god damn minds. KFC, for one, is super excited. So much so that the fried chicken empire is said to be releasing a commemorative bucket to honour the royal marriage of Prince Harry and Meghan Markle.

Because nothing screams royal wedding like an enormous bucket of fried chicken, right?

Yep, according to Mashable, KFC UK is slinging this commemorative chicken bucket for a super limited time and it looks fly as hell. It’s all white with a gold trim, with a seal that reads, “We declare a regal day of celebration, jubilation… and fried chicken.”

1. “When we discovered Prince Harry proposed over a roast chicken, we simply had to show our support for the big occasion,” a KFC spokesperson told Mashable.

1. However, like all of the purest and most beautiful things in the world, there’s a small catch. Only 50 of the luxe buckets will be available, exclusively from the Windsor Branch on Dentworth road on the couple’s big day. Oh and 25 additional Royal Wedding KFC buckets made from bone china can be won on the KFC app.

The Royal Wedding of Prince Harry and Meghan Markle will be held on Sunday, May 19, 2018. Let’s raise a wicked wing to the bride and groom.

How To Get There
        • Fly into London Heathrow Airport
        • Take the H56 towards Heathrow Airport Terminal 5 to Sofitel T5
        • Take the 703 towards Bracknell to Boys School
        • Walk 1.3km
        • KFC Windsor — 100 Dedworth Rd, Windsor

• Funny Funny x 1
  18. Lindigo

Sorry about the weird spacing above. Believe me, it was worse before I "fixed" it. lol

19. Lindigo

• Like Like x 1
  20. Morgotha

Oh, come on! Are you seriously suggesting you wouldn't be pleased to win a bone-china KFC bucket? It might not be useful for anything, but what a conversation piece!

Actually, I can see Trump in the White House having KFC served to him in a gold and china bucket, LOL!

#60 Morgotha, May 17, 2018
    Last edited: May 17, 2018
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1