Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

The RPG

Discussion in 'Episode 606 - Always Accountable' started by Rust, Nov 16, 2015.

1. Rust

Rust Member

Having dealt with a lot of people who had guns, but should not have had guns, I see that there absolutely needs to be some measure of restriction on gun ownership and carrying. There are just way too many people who have no business owning, much less carrying any kind of firearm.

2. Rust

Rust Member

Stop pretending you were in the service, it offends people who actually served.

3. bmk2008

bmk2008 New Member

Capability of an RPG or AT4

I have read a lot in this thread regarding why a U.S. service member would have a Soviet era RPG but I just would like to know as it relates to episode 9 could either an RPG or AT4 actually take out that big of a group of bikers with one shot? It doesn't seem realistic even if Daryl hit the dead center of the group that it could kill all of them and firing blind from behind a truck makes such a shot even more difficult.