Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

The Saviour Diaspora

Discussion in 'Episode 909 - Adaptation' started by Funion The Barbarian, Feb 11, 2019.

1. Funion The Barbarian

Funion The Barbarian Active Member

So at the end of the first half, the Saviours were still hanging on by a thread at Sanctuary. A few episodes later (days, week or two?), they've moved on without a trace? Did I miss something?

2. HungryZombie

HungryZombie Active Member

There was a time jump of many years after the scene of Rick and the bridge blowing up. They show has not exactly explained what happened yet but the fall of Sanctuary seems to have occurred in those years.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  3. purriwinkle

purriwinkle Well-Known Member

Didn't Carol torch a good number of the remaining Saviors? Negan found the zombified remains of a few others who may have met their demise in any number of ways. I'm not sure it's really important except to show Negan that his empire was dust.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Funion The Barbarian

Funion The Barbarian Active Member

Right, I forgot. That's why I hate the mid-season break (so stupid), I forget things and/or things tend to run together. Thanks for the reminder. But, did was it ever mentioned what happened to/at sanctuary?

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. PepperAnn

PepperAnn Well-Known Member

Lol @HungryZombie answered by saying we aren't exactly sure what happened yet. :D

• Like Like x 1
  6. yuke

yuke Member

Well we knew that before Sanctuary's demise that the other groups were keeping it afloat by providing them with food. We know Sanctuary had a fight at the bridge where likely a lot of lives were lost. So we can conclude that since the Sanctuary folks lost the camp fight, and could not sustain itself that they likely disbanded into smaller groups, one of which gets killed off by Carol

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2