Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

The show is missing Shane

Discussion in 'Episode 307 - When the Dead Come Knocking' started by Walker Shane, Nov 26, 2012.

1. Walker Shane

Walker Shane Member

I would want to see how Shane would handle the same situations. It's not the same without Shane. He was tough and made all the right decisions. Wanting to kill Randall, sacrificing Otis to save Carl, kept Ed from beating carol , and calming down Jim when he was scaring people at camp. He was just becoming aggressive because of his love for Lori. With her dead, they could really use him.

2. ShanesGhost

ShanesGhost Member

Definitely, I shall haunt Shane fans forever

3. Walker Shane

Walker Shane Member

Well your talking to the biggest one lol

4. Bassman

Bassman Administrator
    Staff Member

They would all be dead if Shane were still around. He was a danger to everyone and had to go...

5. ggill09

ggill09 Member

I think he would want to join the gov. Which of course probably wouldnt work, unless he went alone. Then maybe he could join the gov's goon squad.

6. rabscuttle1

rabscuttle1 Well-Known Member

Shane was a pussy. The man never would've made it through the winter. All he did was stomp around, grunt, and whine.

7. quickness26

quickness26 Member

Agree ^ Is it me or did he make most of his decisions from fear?

8. rabscuttle1

rabscuttle1 Well-Known Member

It's not just you. I thought it was pretty obvious that Shane was consumed with fear.

9. MrSmith317

MrSmith317 Active Member

Yeah it would be interesting...
    Hershel's farm ... bang bang bang...our farm now
    Prisoners in the kitchen...bang bang they all die
    Michonne at the gate ... She has formula...and is injured. bang bang take her formula go back into hiding.

Notice how almost all of Shane's decisions up until his death started and ended with violence and stupidity? If he were alive and running things, the group would be much worse off or all dead..either way Shane <> the answer.

10. Voncroy

Voncroy Member

Shane was a good antagonist in season 2, but season 3 has Merle, so I don't miss him.

Better acting and much more charisma!

11. ggill09

ggill09 Member

I would agree with that. He would just kill everyone in sight, and I know some people deserve it, but you have to start trusting people at some point. If you kill everyone in the world then you screw yourself.

12. quickness26

quickness26 Member

Ok cool, I thought maybe I was looking too far into it but it seems as that is not the case!

13. RicksRightHand

I think it's a shame that Shane has such a sizeable following. He was never a character that was meant to be around for too long and I don't think the show misses him at all... he'd only continue to throw the group dynamic and have people like me cursing at their TVs.

14. 8307c4

8307c4 Well-Known Member

Shane would have thrown one of the group at the walkers instead of the Hobo, how's that?

15. mtamborra

mtamborra Member

watching Shane get killed by Rick was one of the most rewarding deaths scenes I have EVER scene. Rick game soooooo many chances. Hell he even saved his life when they went to drop off randal at that place. Oh and seeing Carl put him down was icing on the cake. He will not be missed.

If shane were in charge they would have ran out of ammo in Season 2. See the way that douche had the group waste all those bullets on barn walkers when they could have just stabbed them through the slits in the barn? That's why Rick had to hold Shane's hand and show him how to stab walkers through a fence.

16. Team Daryl

Team Daryl Member

More like you're missing Shane. Not sure if the show needed him anymore

17. HeeroBlaze

HeeroBlaze Member

I would have liked to have seen Shane's reaction when Lori sacrificed herself for the baby, whom he assumed was his.

18. PepperAnn

PepperAnn Well-Known Member

Shaaaane, Shaaane, Shane Shane Shane Shane SHANE!!!!!

I really enjoyed watching his spiral during season 2 and was sad for about 2.1 seconds when he was gone. I was even a bit worried about where the fireworks were going to come from when they carried on without him.

Now I hardly think about him.

Until one of these threads pops up.

Grrrrr...:zombies_rolleyes:

19. skaaaa

skaaaa Well-Known Member

Another one of these topics, eh? Shane was weak. If he didn't die by Rick he probably would've died during the winter.

20. quickness26

quickness26 Member

I would say mentally weak. He did teach a lot about shooting etc and I like John berthal and the character but he had to go. Don't think he would have died in the winter.