Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

The Sickness

Discussion in 'Episode 1006 - Bonds' started by Neuropyramidal, Nov 10, 2019.

1. KiernansFaerie

KiernansFaerie Active Member

Maybe Eugene's buddy is from the helicopter people and mentions Rick. Maybe she's disillusioned with their mission? Who knows.
    Michonne and Ezekiel take off in a chopper. Or just get directions and get themselves there.
    Then show up in the movies.
    Though from what Isabelle on Fear said...not necessarily possible or, if possible, maybe not a good thing. o_O

2. BlackBird

BlackBird Well-Known Member

Grady, Grady, Grady, Grady....

.... nah. Connie!!!!

• Funny Funny x 3
  3. Tigger

Tigger Active Member

I am certain (98%. Even Gimple would fake me out of my socks and Gimple ain't in the same league as Kang) they aren't going back to Atlanta. The production company uses downtown Atlanta for any city scenes. Wasn't it last year the Georgia Capitol building was used as the Smithsonian?
    My guess, those recent scenes of Zeke are supposed to be in ..............Pittsburg.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Marc

Marc Well-Known Member

Oh yeah, I forgot all gas and the bullets in the world just imploded all at onces. 4-5 years into the apocalypse. Conveniently in time for the pacifist crew in FTWD to learn how to make new gas from raw oil. :p

• Funny Funny x 1