Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

The Stormtroopers

Discussion in 'Episode 1016 - A Certain Doom' started by Neuropyramidal, Oct 4, 2020.

1. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

Of course some of us know what this is all about, so we can do a public and spoiler discussion here. For those of you who don't know, what do ya guess is about?

For comic readers,

2. Blueman

Blueman Well-Known Member

At this stage (10+ years?) into the ZA, when you see people with protective gear so clean and so equipped , this only means that this new community is very 'advanced' in every single way (its size, its stockpiles and its ability to produce and manufacture stuff).

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. BlackBird

BlackBird Well-Known Member

They felt just as surreal as the Tiger, the garbage people and the whisperers, and ridiculously over the top enthusiastic about disarming a small and ragged group of travellers. Is it one of those times when we yet again cross over to fantasy beyond the given zombie genre? I’m always interested in learning about new communities, so bring it on. I just hope they’ll tone it down a little.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Stealth

Stealth Well-Known Member

I was hoping they'd tone it down a bit from the comics. The way it played out on screen I thought Darth Vader was about to enter.

• Funny Funny x 5
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. VenomGA

VenomGA Well-Known Member

kept expecting the Emperor's March to be played!! LOL
    Those white armor being worn are entirely too clean.

• Like Like x 1
  6. bula412

bula412 Well-Known Member

Is there some rule that they have to spit shine their armor at the end of every day? You'd think there'd be a little blood or something on them. And why white? You'd think they'd go with a color that makes them stand out a little less. Guess it would be easier to find each other in a crowd

7. Stealth

Stealth Well-Known Member

Eugene should know too that the stormtroopers can never shoot straight. They can take them all down.

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Miamicuse

Miamicuse Active Member

Not necessarily. They may have just good at scavenging, and was lucky to have bumped into the George Lucas' junk yard and took what they could use.

9. tsahi

tsahi Member

Except that they are a long way from Hollywood ;)

10. tsahi

tsahi Member

To me, these storm troopers look way too organized to be some post-apocalypse group. It looks to me that they are more likely a remnant of the former US government, entrenched somewhere.