Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

The Tree-leaning Rick Flash-Forward: Maybe Absolutely Everybody Else is Dead

Discussion in 'Episode 813 - Do Not Send Us Astray' started by Tripp Knightly, Mar 27, 2018.

1. Tripp Knightly

Tripp Knightly New Member

Hilltoppers, Kingdomers, Alexandrians, Saviors, Jadis, Oceansiders, GeorgiePorgies, all of them. gone.

I only bring this up here because ep 13 got so ridiculous that with only one survivor the plot would take a while to get ridiculous again. Technically, I guess there would be one other survivor to Fear too.

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. mistertrouble189

mistertrouble189 Well-Known Member

Only one survivor in 8x13? What? There’s like 150 people currently at the Hilltop. Maybe lost 20 or so people due to the attacks in 8x13.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. PepperAnn

PepperAnn Well-Known Member

Wouldn't be much of a show anymore. LOL

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Reina

Reina Active Member

I don't understand.

[​IMG]

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. Lindigo

Lindigo Well-Known Member

I get him just fine. lol He's saying IF there were only one survivor out of the current groups, it would take a while for the writers to be ridiculous again.

7. Lindigo

But Morgan could come back from Fear, and eventually those two would find straggling survivors here and there and start over. Kinda like Simon's Move On plan.

8. Reina

Reina Active Member

But why would he think everyone is dead?
    Also, it wouldn't have time to get ridiculous again. Everyone would be dead. So would the show. I just don't understand the point of everyone dead and the ridiculous part.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  9. Lindigo

He wouldn't just think everyone else was dead--everyone else WOULD be dead. Maybe by biological shrapnel bombs. Thanks, Eugene. So then the image of him leaning against the tree would be a flash forward of him in the future going OMG, I'm all alone and everything is totally weird! Just like when I woke up in that hospital!

10. Lindigo

Yeah, the show would probably be over. But I would be the last fan still hanging in there, waiting for a new survival group to form itself. :)

• Like Like x 1
  11. Reina

Reina Active Member

Well, I meant why Tripp thinks that scene could mean everyone is dead. If everyone is dead but Rick and Morgan, there's no show left. So, Tripp is saying since there's one character left it will take a while to build up the ridiculousness. Sure, they could try to carry the show with one lone character, and they'd still have us to watch, but I doubt AL would do that.

Thanks, Lindigo! Sometimes you have to explain things and understand them for me. :)

• Funny Funny x 1