Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

The Vent and Rant Thread

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by CheesyBirdMess, Nov 22, 2014.

1. CheesyBirdMess

CheesyBirdMess Well-Known Member

Feeling particularly pissed off today, I thought I'd start this thread for those of us who need to vent, complain, rant, and otherwise let off some steam in a 'safe place'... Obviously this isn't a place to vent about things that happen on-forum, mainly just things in our own lives, but there's no need to be specific - just have at it, and let it all out!

Does that sound good? Do you have any pent-up frustrations?

I'm just irritated at stupid people who think they know it all - always giving their stupid opinions on things they know absolutely nothing about! I just want to scream and yell and get it through their thick stupid skull that their simple-minded stupidity isn't needed or wanted, and certainly doesn't help!

[​IMG]

HAH! Well, I feel much better! I hope this thread might help others!

2. DietWater

DietWater Well-Known Member

I thought this would have been fine in the daily chit chat thread, that's were I've been posting my rants.....but this is definitely a thread where I'll feel right at home. :p

3. westwingnut

westwingnut Well-Known Member

I hate vent and rant threads.

4. DietWater

DietWater Well-Known Member

I hate people who hate vent and rant threads.

Also I hate that I had to wake up at 8AM for work on Saturday.

I also feel like people (idiots) are even worse at driving in the morning. Some idiot almost rear-ended me today, and another was driving so slow when the road was a single lane that I felt my body age.

• Like Like x 1
  5. HondaS2kXD

HondaS2kXD Well-Known Member

THIS!!!

They need to raise the speed limits. By at least 30 to 40 mph in some places. And there will be FEWER accidents as a result. Here's why: when driving at 35mph on a beautiful back road, people get bored. Their eyes wander. They play with the radio. They text. And they lose focus on the road so when the time comes when they need to see and obstacle, they don't. So they hit it. Me, on the other hand, I drive 70-80 on most back roads (braking for the corners, obviously) so I have no time to lose focus. I am constantly driving. I have to slow down if I want to change the song on my iphone. lol.

If they raised the speed limits, even just to 60 or 70 on the back roads and 100 on highways (which sounds like a lot, but I did it every single day when I worked in Pittsburgh. You get used to it.) there wouldn't be nearly as many dickheads texting and being distracted while driving. And THOSE are the ones who cause accidents. The guy who rear-ended me had to be texting. I was parked at a red light on a perfectly straight road and he saw me so late he barely touched his brakes. You don't do that if you're paying attention. I, on the other hand, have never had an accident or even a close call in the dry, and the one accident I did have was due to bad weather and shitty front tires on a front wheel drive car.

6. Taeyeon'sBF

Taeyeon'sBF Well-Known Member

I hate people who say they stand up for individual rights and opinions but buckles under pressure and fires someone for a private phone call which had private opinions.
    My college president does this. She is the biggest hypocrite.

• Like Like x 1
  7. CheesyBirdMess

But you do nothing to contribute to anything positive here on the forum. I've seen you SEVERAL times complain about complainers and do NOTHING to actively contribute positively or even marginally helpfully here... But you'll complain about others harmlessly creating a complaint thread so they can keep the "bitching" (YOUR WORDS) off other threads.... Damn you're a special kind of stupid.

8. TheWalkingHorn

TheWalkingHorn Well-Known Member

I think he's actually just super sarcastic. *shrugs*

• Like Like x 2
  9. steely

steely Well-Known Member

Catch me tomorrow. .. starting tomorrow I'll be bitching for at least 4 days straight. . Probably more. ..

• Like Like x 1
  10. westwingnut

westwingnut Well-Known Member

#10 westwingnut, Nov 22, 2014
    Last edited: Nov 22, 2014
    • Like Like x 1
  11. TheWalkingHorn

12. H5N1

H5N1 Moderator
    Staff Member

This is what I do when I encounter stupid, crazy, abusive, headcase people

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

13. jj_vsp

jj_vsp Well-Known Member

^ Run !!!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  14. H5N1

H5N1 Moderator
    Staff Member

Slowly back away and then RUN!! lol

15. TheWalkingHorn

I wish I could just plow through people at the grocery store with my cart, like so:

[​IMG]

P.S. this gif is not funny and I really hope all these folks are ok.

16. HondaS2kXD

Fixed.

17. TheWalkingHorn

LOL oh Nate. Deep down inside I know you're a big softy! But seriously they just f*ckin are so self-unaware. Let me stand totally in the middle of the aisle so that nobody can pass by on either side. Or let me walk at a snails pace because I'm checking my phone. Or let me just come shooting out of an aisle into carts of people going a completely different direction. Grocery stores need stop signs. LIKE WTF>!>!>!>!>Q#$TQW$%HWHR would you do that in your car?!?!?!?!?! JERKS!

18. HondaS2kXD

I completely agree. I hate when other people waste my time. I've thought about carrying something to deal with them. Nothing lethal, just enough to make them gtfo my way. Like, poking them in the sides with a thumbtack. Or one of those buzzer things that shocks you when you shake somebody's hand. Or a boxcutter. Er, I mean. Yeah, the thumbtack would work good.

19. CheesyBirdMess

OMG I was just at the store - and two totally stoned dudes are riffling through the drinks fridge, bemoaning about something. I got to self serve and checkout my shit and they are like up my arse behind me, not letting me pass... I say loudly EXCUSE ME and one of the stoners looks at me all red-eyed and shocked "Oh let me get out your way, DARLIN!" .... I just shuffle past them and exit quickly feeling dirty just having them look at me and call me "Darlin" URGH!!!

20. TheWalkingHorn

Down here in Texas everyone says darlin' or sweetie, but if that's not the norm I could see how that would get on your nerves! I'm a teacher, so in the summers when I'm not working I like to go grocery shopping on a Tuesday morning around 10:00. It's so nice!! Nobody there. I get to take my time and check out all the products. I usually get first dibs on things that run out quickly. Ahhh, summer.