Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

The Vent and Rant Thread

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by CheesyBirdMess, Nov 22, 2014.

1. Jama

Jama Well-Known Member

Just "life-hack" it.... Fvcking. Effing. F*ucking. Don't change the color of one letter though. The admins are wise to that scheme. ;-)

• Like Like x 1
  2. Expat-N-America

Expat-N-America Active Member

You is clever.

I probably shouldn't post while watching Sons of Anarchy in picture-in-picture. Gives me potty mouth LOL

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. Sharpie61

Sharpie61 Well-Known Member

We apparently have a fire bug in our midst again. 2 fires in one day. One is about 2 miles from my home. It has burned over 4000 acres already. Thankfully no homes are in danger --- yet. As we are getting ash again today because of it.
    I took this at the corner of our street. I hope whoever is doing this, gets hit by a dump truck.
    [​IMG]

#2443 Sharpie61, Feb 17, 2017
    Last edited: Feb 17, 2017
  4. Lindigo

Lindigo Well-Known Member

omg. arsonists need to be locked up forever. you have had this before?!? you all need to have yard cameras. a police officer told me they always watch their work, so he would look for someone glassy eyed. bingo.

5. westwingnut

westwingnut Well-Known Member

A follow-up to this story is that this person is again having medical issues. As a result, I have become her secretary of sorts, in that she will dictate to me over the phone whilst I type with one hand. In order feel better about this situation I tell myself that I'm like Anton Schindler in Immortal Beloved.

• Winner Winner x 1
  6. westwingnut

westwingnut Well-Known Member

In the course of searching for an old post of mine, I found these:

Looks like Online-Don's account was revived by the reboot. :)

Looks like Kenny's account was revived too. :mad::eek::confused:

7. Sharpie61

2010 a neighbor kid was mad at another neighbor, so he set the neighborhood on fire. The fire reached to the edge of my property. In 2007 we had a guy, who set multiple fires around Palm Bay, because he failed getting into the fire department. A lot of people lost their homes because of him.
    We are always on high alert this time of year because it's dry.

8. Lindigo

:eek::mad::eek: mercy, that is terrifying. i hope they catch him. and the ash--i would have to shelter in place.

nice neighborhood. it looks lush in your pictures to my california eyes.

9. Sharpie61

We live on the outer edge of Palm Bay, but it is starting to grow out here. Traffic is getting to be a headache.
    I did find out this evening that the fire pic I took is a controlled burn. They are making it so if it burns again, it won't come our way. Which is good. Bad for my car. I see no sense in washing it until the fire is gone.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Jen7

Jen7 Well-Known Member

Two-faced people really get my goat.

11. HondaS2kXD

HondaS2kXD Well-Known Member

The f*cking forum now censors c*nt. F*cking c*nty bullshit, right there. I hope that whoever is responsible for this c*nty bullshit is captured by Negan and put in Daryl's room and rather than easy street they just play a tape of somebody saying f*ck, c*nt, p*nis, and all the other ridiculous words that are censored on this forum. And they never let him become Negan. They just keep him in the cell until he starves to death or kills himself by smashing his own head open on the floor of the cell. And then, when they bury him, his tombstone just says "some f*cking c*nt."

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. Sharpie61

Today, our grill cook got mad at me, because I sided with a customer.
    He was playing his music really loud, because another customer likes Barry White music. Well, people started coming in, as we always get busy for breakfast, right before we stop serving it.
    A couple people complained about the music being too loud (we are not suppose to even have music playing, as it is a government contracted company), and one woman said she wanted to order toast, but he couldn't hear her over the music. She ended up getting something from the hot line.
    When the woman who liked the song got her food and left, he turned it down. He then asked the woman if she wanted her toast buttered. She walked back over, and said she didn't think he heard her, because of the music, then I couldn't hear what was said between the 2. That is until I heard him say to her. "Good, don't come back then".:eek:
    Not something you say to a paying customer. As she walked past me, I heard her say that she would be reporting him.
    I finished waiting on a man, then went and gave the woman a piece of paper, where it has our boss' email address on it. (we printed them out for these kind of occasions).
    He played the "victim" for the rest of the day, and refused to speak to me. He didn't know I gave her the email, but he did see me shake my head, while looking at him.
    This isn't the first time he got in trouble for arguing with a customer. Last time he called a customer disgusting, because the guy rinsed his coffee cup in the water dispenser. It was gross, but you don't say that to a paying customer. You do what I did. Put up a sign prohibiting the act.
    It isn't like we have a wide variety of people eating our food. We get the same folks daily.Our campus is small, as there are only about 2 to 3 hundred people working there. We need these folks to eat our food.
    I would hate to see him lose his job, but there really is no other job he can do. (He refuses to work IN the kitchen).
    Guess I will have to wait and see what happens to him.

13. VickGrimes

VickGrimes Well-Known Member

This seems like the appropriate place to post that I just realized my Rick avi is no longer animated on this godforsaken new forum so my life is pretty much over

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. tink

tink Well-Known Member

15. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

were you close to the goat? and do you miss the goat? I miss chatting with you :(

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  16. Sharpie61

Monday night, I broke another bone. This time, it was my baby toe. AGAIN.
    Today, it really hurts to walk. The long hallway I have to walk, after getting off the elevator, felt like a mile or more.
    This sucks. I want my slippers.

17. Lindigo

OH NO! owwwwww

i just bought some great slippers that must have been abt $30 with taxes at bed bath and beyond, of all places. they look just like ugg mules. i don't understand the appeal of uggs in our warm climate but lots of people do wear them. since these slippers have a very soft interior and thick grippy soles, they do also work as regular shoes and people will only think "uggs."

i went to their web site, but they're not shown. mine look much like this but with a true outdoor thick sole and no white fuzzy trim.

https://www.bedbathandbeyond.com/1/...anna-size-6-womens-clog-slipper-cinnamon.html

i got my bone density test results yesterday. osteopenia, so now i will be taking fosamax once a week. doc says it actually prevents progression to osteoporosis, which i didn't know was possible. i take it for only three years.

18. LadyGrimes

LadyGrimes Well-Known Member

I'm really tired of being told to expect something in the mail, cause then I'm ****in waiting day after day and I don't see shit! :mad:

It's like stop getting my ****ing hopes up already you ignorant piece of shit! You don't know what its like being in my ****in shoes cause you sit in an office all day with your thumb up your ass! If you're going to tell that something is coming in the mail for me I want to see it! Enough with your bullheaded lies you sorry ****!

Good thing I have this asshole's number cause if I don't see that letter by the end of this week, calling his ass again, and I won't be so friendly this time!!!! Grrrrrrrrrrrrr!

19. Lindigo

lol usually stuff for me comes early.

the one time i got late mail was for a win on a superman sweepstakes. i took a year to get to me, which i found hilarious.

• Like Like x 1
  20. LadyGrimes

LadyGrimes Well-Known Member

Well I got the letter today thankfully but now I have another issue to worry about. Not going to say anything because I want to see my doctor first so I can find out if its something serious.

*sigh* why me?

• Friendly Friendly x 1