Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

The Vent and Rant Thread

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by CheesyBirdMess, Nov 22, 2014.

1. Lindigo

Lindigo Well-Known Member

sending you my heart and best hopes

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. LadyGrimes

LadyGrimes Well-Known Member

Thank you very much :)

Well I discovered another beauty about the internet, being able to ask doctors questions online. So that's good. Anyways I asked a question and mentioned my symptoms and he got back to me and says my issue could be caused by an enlarged spleen. Oh my, but he told me to see my doctor and see what she says. I hope that's not what it is ugh :(

#2462 LadyGrimes, Mar 17, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 17, 2017
  3. Lindigo

Lindigo Well-Known Member

i hope not, too but thank goodness for modern medicine. i hope you already have your doctor's appointment. (((((ladygrimes))))) -- hugs

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. Sharpie61

Sharpie61 Well-Known Member

My next door neighbors heard teenagers around 12:45 last night. They also heard a thump. This is what we found this morning .
    [​IMG]
    They took out 5 others too. Little sh*ts

5. westwingnut

westwingnut Well-Known Member

Today's commute was a three skunker.

6. fruitfulandgay

fruitfulandgay Well-Known Member

So, vent and rant. I came home from work this afternoon, and encountered a death smell in my kitchen when I walked in. I spent so much time trying to figure out where the death smell came from that I didn't even notice that the dog hadn't greeted me yet. I finally found the death smell behind the stove. Immediately after, I started investigating the absence of my more than loyal dog. She (dog) was cowering in the back corner of the closet in the bedroom farthest from the kitchen and the death smell. She was literally sitting in the closet peeking around the corner of the door. I was able to coax her out of the closet, but she was still constantly glancing toward the kitchen and the death smell. I'm like, "I know girl, I'm so sorry"

I had to pull my stove out from the cabinets and dismantal parts of it. (Thank god for all the ex boyfriends who left all their tools here.) This rat had lodged it'self head down into a really tight crevice. Why, I don't know why. I don't even know how it got it'self into the tight spot that I had to use tools to open up. It was disgusting. Thank Hades, that I had rubber gloves.

Head down, I tried to pull the dead rat out of the crevice by it's tail and the skin slipped off.

#2466 fruitfulandgay, Oct 1, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 1, 2017
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  7. tink

tink Well-Known Member

That's so gross.....

Rats and mice can generally get into anything that their heads fit into, so maybe he just misjudged?

8. Morgotha

Morgotha Well-Known Member

GR-OSS! Glad you got it out in the end.

• Agree Agree x 2
  9. fruitfulandgay

fruitfulandgay Well-Known Member

It was a female rat, but she definitely made a bad choice with her female head.

• Funny Funny x 2
  10. Newtbro

Newtbro Member

Wow, this forum hasn't been touched in a while. If there is one thing that really gets under my skin it is just waiting for something not too heavily desired by me. Like waiting a good half hour for a haircut, waiting weeks to get a call for an interview, or just waiting for an appointment. I know it seems small, but it situations like this I would rather treat the experience like a bandaid rip it off and get it over with as soon as possible, at least most of the time.

• Like Like x 2
  11. southernlady

southernlady Well-Known Member

Have you ever had something that was extremely upsetting a year ago come back up and you get extremely upset all over again? I know I can be far too sensitive sometimes, especially where animals are concerned. My stomach is in knots, I feel like I'm going to be sick and I've been crying. We are having a taco bar at work in a few minutes and I just don't think I can eat.

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  12. Jama

Jama Well-Known Member

What is the situation about specifically? Take your time and tell us later though. No need to make your day any worse while at work.

Also, during the taco bar, do you think anyone will be discussing GoT or PepperAnn being a dumbass? Inquiring minds want to know. lol

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  13. southernlady

I'm sure I can count on my dumb-ass co-worker (and no it's not PepperAnn lol) to make me laugh. He's already questioning me. I don't know if I should share the details, the situation was extremely distressing. I just have a difficult time with people being so cruel to innocent animals.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  14. PepperAnn

PepperAnn Well-Known Member

What happened??

15. southernlady

16. PepperAnn

17. southernlady

It is extremely distressing. I cried for weeks.

18. PepperAnn

Ok first paragraph was enough for me.

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. Sharpie61

Sharpie61 Well-Known Member

The human race can be cruel. Specially towards those they feel beneath them. Unfortunately, the beautiful animal world falls into that category.

The truth is out there

• Agree Agree x 2
  20. southernlady

Very true and very sad. Sometimes I think we have lost our humanity. Then I’ll meet someone who reminds me there is still a lot of good people in this world.

I'm going to go home and hug my boys extra tight. They get irritated when mom does that, but they'll get over it when I give them an extra treat.

#2480 southernlady, May 3, 2019
    Last edited: May 4, 2019