Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

The Victims of the Florida shooting

Discussion in 'Debaters' started by Sharpie61, Feb 15, 2018.

1. tink

tink Well-Known Member

According to studies, 20-25% of homeless people have a severe mental illness.

http://www.nationalhomeless.org/factsheets/Mental_Illness.pdf

So giving them all shotguns is probably NOT a great idea.

• Agree Agree x 2
  2. Morgotha

Morgotha Well-Known Member

3. tink

tink Well-Known Member

4. Morgotha

I'm not asking you to accept anything the site has to say, just watch the videos of the students' actions, which speak for themselves. A better question you could ask as far as the bias or quality of news sites is why this isn't being reported on MSN, CNN, etc.?

5. tink

tink Well-Known Member

Because it didn't happen? Because it's fake news?

6. Morgotha

If it didn't happen, or if that was a Walmart getting destroyed somewhere else and they were lying, I 100% agree with you. Is that the case?

7. tink

tink Well-Known Member

Don't know. But I find it curious that there are no local Chicago reports about this, and the only media reports are all based on the redelephant report, and those are only by media outlets with known right-wing bias (fox, etc.).

8. Morgotha

So ABC news Chicago, etc., is a right-wing site? What you need to realize is that the LEFT-leaning sites are filtering your news for content they find ideologically objectionable.

http://abc7chicago.com/community-ev...ssmates-trash-walmart-during-walkout/3224923/

https://chicago.suntimes.com/news/p...een-marred-by-student-vandalism-at-a-walmart/

http://www.fox32chicago.com/news/lo...rash-walmart-during-walkout-over-gun-violence

9. Duce000

Duce000 Active Member

• Agree Agree x 3
  10. Lindigo

Lindigo Well-Known Member

For the ones who stole, I don't have much hope for how they are going to turn out. For the others, I hope this was herd mentality stupidity and not their real selves, and they are already ashamed of the havoc.

It looks like a lot of the mess they made can be picked up and re-shelved. I would like to see the students on trash pick up duty somewhere, or something like that, so they can experience a consequence.

• Like Like x 1
  11. PepperAnn

PepperAnn Well-Known Member

Well FOX isn’t reporting it either sooooo.... lol

12. PepperAnn

Oh. Nevermind. Lololol

13. Lindigo

Lindigo Well-Known Member

It's a real thing. The Chicago Sun Times did an editorial about how they should apologize to Walmart employees and their school. (and about how all of us were once stupid kids)

Yes, but also they should do some volunteer work to clean something up. I realize they would have to be supervised, but it would still do some good, I think.

14. tink

tink Well-Known Member

If it's a real thing then those kids should be arrested and they should pay restitution.

What should not happen is that it is politicized in an effort to damage the marches of all of the other kids who never broke the law, and are trying to effect meaningful change.

• Winner Winner x 2
  15. Morgotha

FOX did have it on their site as well, it must have just scrolled off.

16. Morgotha

My whole point for following up on this was to try and get you to see that we don't have unbiased new sites and biased right-wing sites, but that BOTH the MSM and fringe news are filtering the content they want you to see.

What bothers me is that you are still saying "IF it's a real thing" even after I've posted multiple Chicago sources showing it did.

And no one has politicized it that I'm aware of.

17. PepperAnn

Yeah I read Tink say after I posted that, that FOX did cover it.

18. Morgotha

This is the sort of article that FOX would post that CNN would likely not, based again on the ideologies of their respective employers.

"
    A New Jersey high school came under fire Friday after it allegedly suspended two students over a gun photo taken during a family visit to a shooting range.

News of the unnamed students' suspension circulated through a Lacey Township Facebook group, according to NJ.com.

Amanda Buron, a Lacey resident and family friend of one of the suspended students said one of the photos shared on SnapChat featured four rifles, ammunition clips and a gun duffel with the caption "fun day at the range," NJ.com reported.

Buron said the two students received a five-day in-school suspension after the picture drew the attention of Lacey Township High School officials, who argued that it violated the school’s policy on weapons possession."

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/03/1...y-suspends-students-over-gun-range-photo.html

19. Morgotha

Things you should NOT be saying if you are a public school teacher in Florida right now:

"
    A Florida woman has been arrested for posting on Facebook she was “going to blow everyone up” during an elementary school teacher planning day, police said.

Christina Marie Maddox, 33, of Yulee, allegedly posted the statement Thursday night and now faces a felony charge of written threats to kill, First Coast News reported.

“They have teaching planning day tomorrow and I’ll def be there going to blow everyone up,” she was reported by police as saying.

Maddox was contacted by the Nassau County Sheriff’s Office and arrested the next day. She reportedly told police the post was taken out of context and she had no intentions to hurt anyone."

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/03/1...d-to-blow-everyone-up-at-school-cops-say.html

20. Sharpie61

Sharpie61 Well-Known Member