Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

The walker herd at the beginning...

Discussion in 'Episode 606 - Always Accountable' started by runcornwalker, Nov 17, 2015.

1. runcornwalker

runcornwalker Member

Where did the herd of walkers go that sasha, abe & daryl were leading away at the start of the show, before the 3 of them got split up?

2. LoriG

LoriG Member

You can hear Sasha on the radio at the start of the episode saying something like they'd got to 20 miles out (the distance Rick had told them to go) and they should take a left at the next junction to circle back to Alexandria. I think we are to assume the herd just keeps walking like Rick hoped they would.

3. Zombie_Rhino

Zombie_Rhino Well-Known Member

that's correct. we are to assume they kept walking down the road and didn't follow Abe, Sasha, and Daryl. Still, I'm not sure I would trust such a huge herd just roaming about - even if they are 20 miles away. I'd probably find some way to dispose of them or even trap them. Maybe in a big pit. Hmmm...

4. zero7starz

zero7starz Member

Z nation dumped their mega hoard into the Grand Canyon. Lmao.

5. Sachiko

Sachiko Active Member

I agree with the second part, but I think we can be quite sure the herd didn't follow them. The herd was a lot slower than them, wasn't it?

6. Stuartino

Stuartino Member

And we've discussed before that they have poor eye site. Although how close they would've been to hear the gunshots and tyres screeching, thats debatable.

7. Sachiko

Sachiko Active Member

Yeah, but I think it's safe to assume if they would've heard it, they at least would've shown them getting turning their interest in that direction. At least, that's what I like to think.

8. Zombie_Rhino

its a really interesting thing to think about with how walkers follow sounds and such. being 20 miles out, even if they did somehow get diverted back towards Alexandria, would they really make it there? I find it hard to believe that they would go along limping in the exact perfect direction as the vehicle that Sasha/Abe/Daryl was driving if they happened to hear it. Let's face it, roads are almost never straight. also, we seem to be running into a lot of people around this area. ill be damned to think they wouldn't hear another sound that would divert them in another direction.

9. Zombie_Rhino

yes.... yes they did. great idea and better execution.

10. Sachiko

Sachiko Active Member

Yep, I think it's very unlikely we'll see this herd back at ASZ.

11. drifter77

drifter77 Member

You have to wonder how the leader of this "mysterious" new group will like having 10k walkers dropped in his backyard. Can't imagine he'd be thrilled with that. Would make moving around the area a bit inconvenient.

12. PapSett

PapSett Member

One thing that really bugs me about that herd was the way they were staying so precisely on the road. None were even stepping off onto the grassy shoulder, and after their target was out of sight for them, none were wandering off the road, into the woods. Just seemed... odd.

13. Berry

Berry Member

I agree that the walkers would have spread out off the road a bit.

They do, however, seem to keep going in the same direction until something distracts them.

14. Stuartino

Stuartino Member

i
    They will only wander off if stimulated by something, so I can accept them carrying on in a straight line, on a road of least resistance. I am interested in herd dynamics, some must be quicker than others, depending on state of decomposition, but they all seem to travel at the same speed.

15. o1pickleboy

o1pickleboy Member

Even if they did hear the shots and were diverted non of the group stayed around the area. Daryl took a dirt side road and drove off for undetermined amount of time. Abe and Sasha moved into a town which if they were smart was not in the direction the herd was heading.

16. deadcpa

deadcpa Member

If a walker eats someone with 20/20 vision will it help the walkers eyesight?

17. Stuartino

Stuartino Member

I've no-eye deer

18. 8307c4

8307c4 Well-Known Member

They trained them right.

No, but it will severely impact the person's eyesight who got eated.

19. Ionut

Ionut Active Member

I have thought about that. It may be a culprit for hostility.

If not, they still released a possible death sentence to living people in whatever area they horde disperses in.

20. LadyGrimes

LadyGrimes Well-Known Member

They will soon receive the gift of walker vision.