Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

The Walking Dead: A New Frontier

Discussion in 'The Walking Dead Games' started by Lupey, Apr 10, 2017.

1. Lupey

Lupey Member

So far I am enjoying this. Especially after I got over the bullcrap Telltale games does. Granted I didn't to my research but when I walk into GameStop and drop money on a game, I expect more than just 1/5th of it. That is all I got. Episode 1. I don't expect to go home and find out I have to download almost 8 gigs to only get 3/5ths (episode 2 & 3)of the total game.

That said I do really like the twists that have put into the 1st 3 episodes. They really need to hurry up and come out with the last 2.

2. BountyHunter

BountyHunter New Member

This makes me laugh. How do ppl still get pissed about this? Telltale isn't pulling any bullcrap. It's advertised as an episodic game, which means it's released in bits.

Get over it and be patient like the rest of us. You bought the game, which means as soon as they are out, you will get them without having to drop anymore money. Just like everybody else.

3. fanbrits

fanbrits New Member