Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

"The Walking Dead" Details & Complaints

Discussion in 'The Walking Dead Television Series' started by harneyempire, Apr 6, 2013.

1. harneyempire

harneyempire New Member

Walking Dead is BAD and makes no sense

Walking Dead Story line is BAD dudes - seasons 1-3 make no sense in this or any apocalyptic world. In fact none of the seasons made any sense. ( yeh yeh it's sci-fi /horror - but you need a somekind of believable story line )

1st season first show - how did the guys in the army tank die ? Not to mention how was that Chinese guy able to talk to the cop in the tank. How did he know that military radio frequency ?

2nd season - some dude living out in the country with is family and the house isn't even boarded up. Come on. I;m not even gonna mention that barn.

Give me a break.

3rd season - Why would a guy who controls a town where Zombies can't get in worry about about a rage tag few hanging out in a jail house - think people. Why would he (you) care? This script formula is lame - This show has a weak story line and relays on shock value that shows bloody scenes for shock effect here and there.

They can sell you people anything because the common folk don't think..

Game of thrones - i slept thru the second season waiting for the Ice people to attack. actually i downloaded it and fast forwarded thru it using VLC and windows media player.

History channel The Bible - What can i say - the Bible is full of massive death and destruction - That will always be epic. I loved the kung fu angel. Especially that one with the 2 swords.

Where are those guys that did Mystery Science Theater 3000 when you Really need them to make sense of this Zhit.

2. Thales

Thales Well-Known Member

3. skaaaa

skaaaa Well-Known Member

Roy now what Ana yor day e

4. BatmansHooker

BatmansHooker Well-Known Member

Da feq u sey

5. GreekSalads

GreekSalads Active Member

I mean yeah. You're totally right man. There's nothing in the world that makes dead people reanimate. What the hell were the writers thinking bringing that shit in a drama. Some silly SCFI shit you see in LOST that's what.

Yeah man, I agree. Yeah terrible. Yeah makes no sense.

I know.

6. dhcboi

dhcboi Member

I am sensing something, you are 10 years old and way to young to be watching and understanding a show like this. No, I'm not a psychic, I just read you post

"1st season first show - how did the guys in the army tank die ? Not to mention how was that Chinese guy able to talk to the cop in the tank. How did he know that military radio frequency ?"

The tank may have run out of fuel and the soldier could have starved to dead and Glenn could have reached his military frequency by picking up radio's from his squad. It may be a stretch but what's really unbelievable in a world of zombies?

"2nd season - some dude living out in the country with is family and the house isn't even boarded up. Come on. I;m not even gonna mention that barn."
    Well, the barn has a swamp around it and is isolated from the world. The folks in the barn don't generate much noice so the walkers wouldn't come to them and the ones that did got stuck in the swamp and taken to the Shed.

"
    3rd season - Why would a guy who controls a town where Zombies can't get in worry about about a rage tag few hanging out in a jail house - think people. Why would he (you) care? This script formula is lame - This show has a weak story line and relays on shock value that shows bloody scenes for shock effect here and there."

You're right, they only killed 12 of his men, stabbed out his eye and 'killed' his daughter. Why would he be mad at them and try to kill them? I don't know... Also the governer is a psychopath and an asshole who really wanted the prison, but he thought it couldn't be cleared. He's trying to achieve it through killing it's inhabitants. This show has a weak story line and relies on bloody scenes? I just think you're either to dumb or to young to understand the storyline and you're watching a drama show just for the bloody scenes. Which is stupid.

7. Morgan Freeman

Obvious Troll is Obvious.

- Morgan Freeman

1. Im pretty sure their is a websidoe explaining the army guy or something, got bit, fever hit, world gone to shit, but he didnt quit.

2. The house isnt boarded up because their arent as many walkers, well until the last episode/

3. The govenor dosent want any opposition facing him or another leader figure. Also other personal reasons.

I honestly havent seen one of your kind on this forum before. I dont think i want too.

also

-1/10

8. Thales

Thales Well-Known Member

Niet de trol voeden =P

9. dhcboi

dhcboi Member

Je hebt een punt, maar ik kan het niet laten xD.

10. Thales

Thales Well-Known Member

Haha, het is niet eens een goeie trol, klinkt als een tiener die doodverveeld is. Er zijn regulars die erger zijn XD

11. dhcboi

dhcboi Member

Haha, ja daar lijkt het wel op, iemand die even snel een account heeft aangemaakt om iets doms te zeggen en weer weg te gaan. Ik heb hier trouwens nog niet veel troll's gezien (ben er ook nog niet zo lang maja), zijn er veel?

12. Thales

Thales Well-Known Member

Ja, eigenlijk wel lol. Er was een trol met 2 accounts die deed alsof ze twee meiden was, ze heeft meer dan een jaar lang huilie huilie verhalen verteld over verkrachtingen, aborties en wat niet, haar man Rick was ook een politieman die op Andrew leek XD.... ze is nu gebanned, maar ik vermoed dat er nog iemand met meerdere accounts zit te posten. Daarnaast is er ook wat white trash als je de debate sectie hebt gezien, maar er zijn ook hele coole mensen hier gelukkig.

13. DeeLaurean

DeeLaurean Well-Known Member

Hmm this is all Dutch to me ;)

14. kingcountycafe

You know what? Everyone is entitled to their opinion and again it's YOUR opinion. I respect that. But judging by your post it seems like you know nothing about the show and TV in general. Then you go yapping off about two completely different shows is just stupid considering this IS TWD Forum.

I recommend the Transformers films for your lust of "Death and Destruction"

#14 kingcountycafe, Apr 6, 2013
    Last edited: Apr 6, 2013
  15. HockeyMomChris

HockeyMomChris Active Member

I agree, what sort of ridiculous person comes onto a TWD forum such as this and dogs the show. Ridiculous!

16. smilewolfy

smilewolfy Member

17. CMPunkBITW

CMPunkBITW Member

Thanks for the tip, now I know how to watch season 4...

...Not.

18. adrenalineknife

adrenalineknife Well-Known Member

Man the population of trolls on this forum has increased since season 3 ended.

19. bassetluv

bassetluv Active Member

He's Korean!!! :zombies_lol:

20. Will

Will Member

I like biscuits and mustard, ummm hmmmm