Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

"The Walking Dead" Details & Complaints

Discussion in 'The Walking Dead Television Series' started by harneyempire, Apr 6, 2013.

1. LadyGrimes

LadyGrimes Well-Known Member

Well at least I made you cry..................in third person.

2. and138

and138 Well-Known Member

You complain that people won't have a give-and-take discussion with you, and then you say something like the above.

Nah, I saw you holding up World War Z as an example of a "quality" zombie apocalypse movie, on the same level as 28 Days Later, and simply could not let that slide. I skimmed the wall of text that came before it. :)

This is the best thing you've posted. I can't stop watching it.

3. Jen7

Jen7 Well-Known Member

My #1 complaint: Not enough of the dreamsicle Daniel Newman! Am I right, [MENTION=41032]and138[/MENTION]? :zombies_lol:

4. and138

and138 Well-Known Member

I know, right!?!? I was so excited about finally revisiting the Kingdom, and the only soldier we saw was stupid Richard. Where was Daniel? :'(

5. Jen7

Jen7 Well-Known Member

I guess they can only give him to us in small doses since he tends to steal everyone's thunder :-/

6. WickedJenn

WickedJenn Active Member

That's right!! I had forgotten him again until I saw your post. I had wondered for a minute where he was last night and if we'll see him in the MSP.

7. PepperAnn

PepperAnn Well-Known Member

Wow. That was a fun read. lol

Can someone please mention bomb when the trolls arrive? I miss them every time. I was blissfully unaware just hangin by myself in the Trump thread. :p

8. DavidDavidaon

DavidDavidaon Active Member

If this is a list thread, two poor details were in the last episode (Stradivarius) 1 Darryl's arrow goes from having feather fletchings (which would be completely unnecessary due to the abundance of plastics) when he shoots a snake on a tree to being a brand.new, plastic fletched field tipped (field tips are used for target archery, they are useless for hunting, as well as this the trapped rabbit he later picks up looks entirely like a toy rabbit; not even a film prop. I guess they didn't use an actual rabbit (which I used to trap and eat a few years ago) because of militant vegans, but c'mon a doll. Seriously?