Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

The Walking Dead Game

Discussion in 'The Walking Dead Games' started by clone, Apr 25, 2012.

1. Heriot of Fire

I was shocked when I recently played Season 2 and discovered in that dream sequence that I apparently saved Doug. Thought it must be a glitch in the game or something.

2. DietWater

DietWater Well-Known Member

Lol I enjoyed the stats at the end. According to the stats as of last night only 24% of players chose to save him. Too many white knights I suppose. :p

3. DixonBrothersS3

I think it came down to guy with a laser pointer vs chick with a gun who knows how to use the gun.

4. Heriot of Fire

For me it came down to a guy who helped me getting those keys from my dead brother vs a chick that in the meantime couldn't figure out how to put batteries into a radio. In reality though, I'd probably still choose the hot girl over the fat bloke to be honest.

5. Devizz

Devizz New Member

My little review of the game taken from steam:

Both The Walking Dead TV series and the comic books are unique in a sense that they are not simply another cliche zombie apocalypse stories. Zombies are not the true monsters in TWD. People are. We get to see the things that people are willing to do in order to survive. This game is no different. Clinging to your humanity will result in you dying rather quikcly.

There is no combat per say in the game, it is more of an interactive movie. Still, it is simply amazing. Impossible choices lie around every corner. Story-wise, this game is a masterpiece. For the first time in my life, I actually cried while playing a video game.

6. Charmander

Charmander Member

I guess the chances of seeing Christa again are slimming. I didn't really like her but I'd like to imagine that she managed to survive.
    They've recently announced S3 set for December or next January.

7. BatmansHooker

BatmansHooker Well-Known Member

Wow. As early as December? I wasn't expecting season 3 to start being released anytime this year. I thought maybe June - December 2016 would be the earliest release possible, especially with all the other games Telltale is working on.

Also I'd really like to see Christa again. Just for the sake of it. I didn't care about her either way, and she's probably dead, but it just kinda makes me sad that Clem's lost pretty much everyone. :(

8. Revan Shepard

Revan Shepard Well-Known Member

Kinda off topic, but have you played any of the other Telltale games? Specifically Telltale's GoT? I still haven't watched the show, but I'm thinking about getting the two episodes available. Are they any good?

9. BatmansHooker

BatmansHooker Well-Known Member

Nope. I was going to buy the first episode but when I tried to I kept getting errors so I gave up. Might try and buy it again this weekend and give it a go.

10. CoyoteTWD

CoyoteTWD Well-Known Member

I've actually played all of Telltale's games, except GOT and Tales from the Borderlands because I usually wait until all of the episodes are out and binge play the games. I don't watch GOT either but I'll play the games. I played The Walking Dead games long before I ever started watching the show. Personally I love the Sam and Max games but they aren't everyone's cup of tea. I also enjoyed The Wolf Among Us. Not as good as TWD but it was interesting with the typical Telltale moral dilemma choices.

11. Corten

Corten New Member

I personally loved TWAU, it was really an interesting concept. A mature version of our childhood's tales. I loved every moment of it. They really made a unique atmosphere out of those fables.