Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

The Walking Dead Season 2 -Game

Discussion in 'Zombie Video Games' started by MrSmith317, Aug 27, 2014.

1. MrSmith317

MrSmith317 Active Member

The PC Game, The Walking Dead Season 2 is now complete. If you're like me and was waiting to play them straight thru, then your time has come.

[video=youtube;lz_qDGRWudg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lz_qDGRWudg[/video]

2. AFKATafcar

AFKATafcar Member

I didn't hate The Walking Dead Season 1 or 2 (the games obviously), but they're not my favorite games by any means. They feature an interesting enough art style and gameplay style. It's just missing something for me. The series does follow the overall atmosphere of the actual comics and television show well enough, though.

3. vegito12

vegito12 Member

I have had a go at the game, it is average for me. It does follow the series, has nice controls and graphics. A better design of the game and story may get others to play the game.

4. Marc

Marc Well-Known Member

Do anyone know if the Telltale game is canon to the tv series or comic series? Does it happen at the same time as these others? Is the Glenn in the show the same Glenn who went back to Atlanta in the game?

5. Lupey

Lupey Member

I just picked up this last night. I'm not one for this cartoonish style of graphic. I'm more of a FPS style of game person but I'm liking this game a lot so far. It's not for those that want to run around and kill zombies. HATED the dog part though. Tried to play it all ways without the ending but ever time it's the same :(

6. HondaS2kXD

HondaS2kXD Well-Known Member

Comic cannon. That is comic Hershel and Glenn. And at first, they had intended for this to be comic Lilly's backstory, but changed their mind and now her backstory is in the novels.

7. Marc

Marc Well-Known Member

Lilly? As in the one who steals the RV?

I see, I thought there was subtle tie ins to the tv show with Glen,, a pity! I Rather see it tied in with the TV show :)

8. BatmansHooker

BatmansHooker Well-Known Member

Season 3 pls

9. Bettaylo

Bettaylo New Member

I recently started playing season 2 of the walking dead and its AWESOME. I never finished it when I originally pre ordered the game cause other things came up in life and I forgot about it. My buddy keeps asking me to play the game and to show him what I choose to do in the game so for fun, I made a youtube account and posted me playing the game to show my friends and anyone else that could be interested.
    I'm just starting and learning to edit videos and if you awesome guys have any suggestions to make the videos better for entertainment than let me know. I find it fun making videos for my friends and anyone else that enjoy's watching!!!

https://youtu.be/piTZjBif4y8 (this is a link to youtube on episode 1 , season 2 )