Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

The Walking Dead Season 7 Episode 1 Opinion

Discussion in 'Episode 701 - The Day Will Come When You Won't Be' started by walkingdead88, Nov 1, 2016.

1. walkingdead88

walkingdead88 New Member

Hi,

I am new here and just wanted to share my opinion about the TWD Season 7 Episode 1. Until now my heart was broken after watching the episode. I really liked Glenn a lot since Season 1 and i follow his journey together with the other cast but I do more like him.

Now that Glenn is dead, what will happen to Maggie and her child? It's just so sad that the father was gone already without even a glimpse of what his child will look like :'( . I can't help my tears from falling when I watched that episode.

But they said we need to move on from what happened and still continue to follow the other casts journey. I have created a profile at http://delicateenthusiaststrawberry.tumblr.com to show that I really do love the series.

Kudos to the director and the other members off screen.

Happy Halloween to all!

2. Zombiebaby

Zombiebaby Member

Here's hoping for a zombie baby! Munch your way out little fella!

3. BulletofBullets

BulletofBullets Active Member

I really hope Maggie's baby lives! She'll have the memory of Glenn in her child.