Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

The Walking Dead Show Music

Discussion in 'The Walking Dead Fan Art' started by Drewk, Oct 28, 2016.

1. Drewk

Drewk New Member

One thing that I have always loved about The Walking Dead is the music in each and every episode. Bear McCreary, the composer since the beginning of the show has done incredible work. There was one particular piece in the most recent episode, S701, that I really wanted to hear as a standalone. It was a cello piece played during
    . Unfortunately most of the soundtrack music is unavailable to purchase on any major mediums (at least right now as far as I know. If you know a place to get the soundtracks please let me know!). So, not being able to find the song anywhere I made a custom version in my home music studio. I'm hoping that I was not the only one who really wanted the song. I provided a link below (wrapped in spoiler tag) for anyone who wants to listen!

Thanks and feel free to reply or leave some feedback!

2. Chiron

Chiron Member

Are you Shadows and Luminance? I searched for this a week ago and got your link on google to soundcloud. What can I say but STUPENDOUS. From 028 to 56!!!!!! Just INCREDIBLE. The quality is top notch. Did you mock up digitally by ear using the original score?

There is a soundtrack portal thread btw so had I not been idly cruising here I would have not seen your post.

edit: forgot to mention I also listened to Aftermath when I went to SCloud. Around 102 it is just amazing and beautiful. You capture the purity and emotion of the instrument perfectly.

#2 Chiron, Nov 27, 2016
    Last edited: Nov 27, 2016