Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

The worst about Just in case

Discussion in 'Episode 406 - Just in Case' started by Sharpie61, May 20, 2018.

1. Stealth

Stealth Well-Known Member

I agree, but after we saw the way the episode ended with her now having joined the Vultures I'm wondering if maybe Naomi didn't tell the whole truth about what happened at the FEMA camp. She clearly lost her daughter, but maybe she changed some other facts around there to gain sympathy.

Also when she approached the bulding there were chains on the outside to keep the people in. Did she do that originally? Something not right there.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Biffster

Biffster Well-Known Member

Flying boots? And unicorns? Awesome!

• Funny Funny x 2
  3. beergenius

beergenius New Member

Yea, I mean people should be able to fly in the air at will, or jump hundreds of feet. They should have laser guns if they want. Why even care about cars needing gas, or guns needing bullets, or lights needing power, I mean there's no need for any realism, right? Because like you and so many others like to say, it's a show about zombies.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Winner Winner x 1
  4. Lindigo

Lindigo Well-Known Member

I do think it is weird the Vultures keep taking light bulbs. You wouldn't think there would be that much call for them in a world without electricity. It makes them seem more like The Hoarders.

I guess they could be trading with some community similar to Alexandria. But even Alexandria probably hits up Home Depot. Nobody raids light bulbs in an emergency.

And why was that Vulture guy taking the hardware off of a door? It's not as if there are metal recyclers eager for scrap.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Jen7

Jen7 Well-Known Member

When she was sitting up on the scaffolding saying “I’m sorry I’m sorry” to the walkers, it put me to mind of Father Gabe shutting his church out. I wondered “what did she do to those people?” Then I was so caught up in the sadness of her daughter’s story it didn’t occur to me right away that it all just didn’t add up. I’m thinking maybe she wasn’t fully honest about her part in the fall of the Fema center. Maybe she did something in an attempt to save her daughter and herself?

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

Yeah, its hard to say.

Man I hope the cafeteria has tater tots today.

• Funny Funny x 3
  7. Jen7

Jen7 Well-Known Member

You can’t see me but im making a not so nice gesture at you through my phone.

4EB0F52B-5F65-42CC-A78B-B6494D40C411.gif

• Funny Funny x 2
  8. Neuropyramidal

Sexeh!!!!

9. Jen7

Jen7 Well-Known Member

Good day, sir!

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. Neuropyramidal

Well, if that don't make a stuffed bird laugh!

11. Jen7

Jen7 Well-Known Member

The stuffed bird loves my speculations too!

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  12. yuke

yuke Member

I didn't like the open gun fighting. If Strand, Alicia and Luciana were serious about taking out the Vultures I don't know why they didn't take tactical positions when they saw the caravan arriving. Similarly, why did the Vultures not take tactical positions when then they did arrive.

• Like Like x 3
  13. Marc

Marc Well-Known Member

Yeah! :( Salazar! ;(

14. Neuropyramidal

Unless he migrated there with them and only went off on his own much more recently. I think they have some semblance of a plan to have him back, or at least the possibility is open, because if he were to be considered dead, I think they would have gotten that out of the way in dialogue early on, so the fans could move on.

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. PepperAnn

PepperAnn Well-Known Member

There is a way!!

16. Marc

Marc Well-Known Member

What if they got sick? Maybe not the Walker daughter was a problem but coughing on shit in the storage :D

17. Blueman

Blueman Well-Known Member

Maybe Rose bit a couple people before being put down by others. They dumped her body outside. When Naomi returned, she was horrified to see a dead Rose. By this time, it got a little messy inside as a few more people had turned. Naomi was so upset and overtaken by emotion that she blamed those people for the death of Rose. So, she chained them all inside, out of anger. And now when she's back to her senses, she felt sorry and that's why she said ''I am sorry''. And by the way, at least one member did get out of the building. It's that woman walker sitting inside the truck.

• Creative Creative x 1
  18. Marc

Marc Well-Known Member

Yeah, like standing up on the side wit hthe launcher, blow the bus up. They had a GRENADE attachment to the weapon Alicia had! AND grenades!

You do not think you give em to much credit now? :) The same people wrote the "ambush" In the road and Nick being so crazy and careless he forgot about the kid he cared more for than his own sister pretty much. I hope you're right and he rolls up in a car somewhere, checking in on his old friends reminding him of his beloved Ophelia and when he hears they been ****ing with them...he goes Daryl and Merle mode and just kills the stupid birds. :D

19. barbell43

barbell43 Member

But why would she leave a toddler sick with pneumonia locked alone in a closet. I understand she was afraid of being kicked out, but you wouldn't leave a healthy toddler locked in a closet alone for 3 days and not expect her to die.

• Agree Agree x 2
  20. Biffster

Biffster Well-Known Member

Much less an unhealthy one.

• Agree Agree x 2