Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Their Current Location

Discussion in 'Episode 203 - Ouroboros' started by Neuropyramidal, Apr 24, 2016.

1. Spidey

Spidey Active Member

Neuro I always end up ninja'ing you with my edits, it's a habit of mine...haha.

2. Tigger

Tigger Active Member

If one utilizes the Redeker Plan, there are worse places than Baja to defend. Though not impenetrable, the border wall would keep many of SoCal's infected out but would keep Tiajuana's infected in, so that's a wash. It has some mildly rugged terrain at the top, and not terribly populated. The coastline would be the greatest liability. Most refugees would be coming from the North. It isn't a far stretch to believe whoever holds that ground would be heavily defending the coastal waters.

3. EZD

EZD Well-Known Member

From "Drifters"!

4. Tigger

Tigger Active Member

Or a tidal wave of humanity.

5. EZD

EZD Well-Known Member

Or Former Humanity!

6. Tigger

Tigger Active Member

7. Cbcw76

Cbcw76 Member

I want to refer to the excellent pix that NP provided on Page 1. I've sailed these coastlines for a few years, and the coastline rotates between long sandy dues of lowlands, to heavy-pebbled beaches (the size of grapefruit or baseballs, around Oceanside) and cliffs that are sedimentary mostly, not so rocky. This is a fairly standard "3 phase coast feature" up and down the Pacific, in fact.

Capistrano Bight is such a large area that a motor boat - even a helo - would probably need many refuelings to scout everything.

The one good facet of the writers using Capistrano Bight is that we've had a direct, due-east sail from Catalina into the coast, as if Strand is wanting to stay close to shore to perhaps hide from radar detection. But he'd then be sailing across kelp beds, endlessly entangling props and risk any intake-value without program grate-coverings. Of course, that's not going to the problem. It's going to be one and only one zombie.

I wonder why they would have Strand sail due east and not southeast to cut the distance to the south destination?