Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

"THEN" scene with Mary, Gareth and Alex...

Discussion in 'Episode 501 - No Sanctuary' started by Nightslayer, Oct 15, 2014.

1. Nightslayer

Nightslayer New Member

Do you think the girls were Gareth's sisters?

The girl being pulled out says, "not again!" Any clues as to what the crazy guy was making them go through? Rape? Watching people die?

The crazy guy and his group, were they cannibals as well?

I went through all the threads half asleep so my apologies if I missed something!:zombies_confused:

2. sargentcrunch

sargentcrunch Member

Mary said "They came and they raped and they killed and they laughed" So they must of raped all the women, probably killed some of the men and or women.

There was no evidence to suggest that that tattooed guy was a cannibal, him and his group were just bad people.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Jack Windham

Jack Windham Member

I think the only family members with Gareth was his mother and brother. The girls might have just been others that were captured. On a side note, the girl that was grabbed looked a whole lot better than the mom.

4. Buttercup

Buttercup Member

When I saw that scene. The young girl is saying: "Not again." That they're we're going to raped her again.

How many people were in that train cart? (In the "Then" scene) To me looks like 7 or 8, maybe more.

#4 Buttercup, Sep 4, 2015
    Last edited: Sep 5, 2015