Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

There's currently two songs I wish were on TWD

Discussion in 'The Walking Dead Television Series' started by zombie_basher, Feb 25, 2019.

1. zombie_basher

zombie_basher Member

You know how they often feature a band's song at the end of an episode or sometimes during, some cool surprises such as Somewhat Damaged by NIN, even though it was characters listening to a mix, it fit the themes currently going during Season 5.

1 song I wanted on, the ship has already sailed. Saviours by Seether, would have been perfect during Season 8. I am so convinced how freakily perfect this song fits the Savior/Negan arc, that I badly want to just make my own edit and upload to youtube or something, but I don't have the necessary skills, at least not yet. I mean, maybe a few lyrics don't quite fit, but generally it's amazing. The album it's on released right before season 8/after end of S7 too.

The other one that would be cool is Natural by Imagine Dragons. Yeah they're kinda lame or hated or whatever, but I like this song and it would be a damn great fit for end of S9, the pike deaths scene, or sometime in S10.

It's really a minor thing, but surprise songs from some of my favorite bands making a cameo on TWD is just another angle about it that I enjoy. And new songs I never heard of before that are really cool. Bright Eyes and Weird Al in Season 8? That was nuts. But the show isn't a damn music video collage, so whatever :p

Are there any songs you guys wanted to see on TWD or would like to see?

#1 zombie_basher, Feb 25, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 25, 2019
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Ste

Ste New Member

3. Chr1s

Chr1s Well-Known Member

To me the most fitting song to find it's way into the series would be this one. Even if it's just the intro being played over a scene.