Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

These are their most formidable adversaries

Discussion in 'Episode 507 - Crossed' started by mfinley, Nov 24, 2014.

1. Necrophile213

Necrophile213 Well-Known Member

Agreed. It's unlikely that they have had to face nearly as many situations that involve dangerous humans since it all started. Those two cops looked quite scared as they were handing over their weapons.

2. Zombie_Rhino

Zombie_Rhino Well-Known Member

yes, i can agree that the Gov is the biggest baddie we have seen to date - i just dont think his henchman have done much or were really to be feared.

3. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

I wouldn't say they were a super mighty group, and no they didn't kill any main characters at the prison, but that was just a plot device, because the writers didn't want to lose any main cast there. They killed all the red shirts that didn't die of the flu.

4. tink

tink Well-Known Member

On their own I agree, the henchmen were not to be feared. But as backup they were way harder than Dawn's group. More willing to go too far too fast.

5. The Samurai

The Samurai Member

Speaking of those henchmen, I'm that guy who's still mad that Shumpert was killed off screen... Dude deserved better. He had a mysterious presence with that silent persona of his that intrigued me. I remember joking with friends during each episode whether Shumpert would get a line or not and would make a bet on it, haha.

6. Necrophile213

I would rather face a small group of complacent trained cops then I would a larger group of untrained henchman fighting for a cause.

7. Zombie_Rhino

Zombie_Rhino Well-Known Member

yea i dunno. i just get the feeling that the survivors don't know what they are up against here. they are going into uncharted territory with only Noah's words as their guide, really. no time to scout the situation or anything. we already know they seem to have a sniper of some sort that patrol's the building and definitely guns and ammo.

8. Necrophile213

I completely agree with you about this amd am drawing my conclusion based mostly on assumptions that I have inferred from watching. Theoretically, the show could have only showed us the idiots and the weaklings of this hospital bunch and there could be a huge surprise lurking behind those doors.

9. FISH

FISH Member

Dawn also stated they dont go outside unless they have to, from the sounds of it they havent encountered many other people and as Daryl said to Gabriel, People are far more dangerous than the dead

10. Neuropyramidal

And to be honest, I'm not sure its really realistic that they've been able to drive around the streets of Atlanta this long without getting overwhelmed by hordes. I think over time, all the cops would have died by now. The first time your car got surrounded by 80 or 100 walkers, you're done.

11. Necrophile213

Glenn could figure out a way to get them out of it. As long as their radios are still working.

12. Neuropyramidal

Yeah, but this is the same guy who managed to push his way through about 2 dozen zombies, just by walking forward while wearing riot gear [riot gear, which if you look at it closely, actually left much of his skin exposed], without getting bitten once. ;)

13. fruitfulandgay

fruitfulandgay Well-Known Member

How many qualified cops have you counted?

14. jj_vsp

jj_vsp Well-Known Member

This is Glenn/Steven in this pic and I think that was the inspiration for that scene. lol

"I'm bad, you know it"
    [​IMG]

15. FISH

FISH Member

Bang on, one wrong turn and youve had it!

16. fruitfulandgay

fruitfulandgay Well-Known Member

I'm hearing your post in two voices, lol. Is it Abe, or Eugene?

17. jj_vsp

jj_vsp Well-Known Member

I'm reading your post in 3 languages, lol. Is it Klingon, Farsi or Internet speak? :)

My post was more in a Maggie voice, speaking to Abe and Eugene. .

18. gavuk

gavuk Member

I agree, we have no idea of numbers of "police" or resources, we have yet to see any encounter between Officer Dawn and a walker, its very easy for her to sit in her ivory tower issuing orders to others who are not as assertive as her. I wonder whether thats why (on the surface atleast) Officer Bob is gonna try and usurp her because he's seen the world outside of the hospital and she hasn't.

19. jj_vsp

jj_vsp Well-Known Member

Exactly...in essence..we don't know crap about the hospital and how many total cops are there, among others. We didn't know Percy existed, or the bald cop, or random ward person until last week.

Somebody should make a list of the cop names we know so far.

20. gavuk

gavuk Member

Yep or someone with better computer skills that me do lists of cops, patients, staff so we can get a view of the numbers
    I'll make a start with cops

1. Dawn
    2. Big bald guy fighting with Daryl
    3. Officer Bob
    4. Officer Sheppard (female who arrived with Bob)

Patients
    1. Carol

Staff
    1. Beth
    2. Strawberry Percy
    3.Doctor Death (or whatever he's called)