Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

These are their most formidable adversaries

Discussion in 'Episode 507 - Crossed' started by mfinley, Nov 24, 2014.

1. purriwinkle

purriwinkle Well-Known Member

There was DVD cop too, and a woman in one of the rooms when Beth walked down the hall in Slabtown. Don't know what her situation was.

2. Marc

Marc Well-Known Member

To be honest I think they are the weakest. Best armor maybe, best training before hand but not used to living in the outside. Fighting other human groups for supplies. If they was as powerful as you think, they would not have to live on the weak. The strong is a threat to them as we noticed.

I still think the third Guvernor attack was the biggest and deadliest trheat they met. A tank with atleast 1 crew member who knew how to use it and a former military at tha. And atleast one more military in Taras girl.

EDIT; Oh also! A military friend of mind told me just few days ago that the most dangerous enemy in a war or situation of chaos is irregulars or untrained civilians. Military and police follow doctrines and training. They got a set up to follow while the irregular or militias can do any crazy irrational move.

#62 Marc, Nov 28, 2014
    Last edited: Nov 28, 2014