Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

thewalkingdead.com trolling Daryl fans

Discussion in 'Episode 412 - Still' started by Tony Davis, Feb 27, 2014.

1. Caryl

Caryl Member

[​IMG]

2. BatmansHooker

BatmansHooker Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Oh, not that kind? :zombies_cool:

3. Caryl

Caryl Member

4. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

They need to either evolve his character or kill him off. He was pretty withdrawn in his last episode, so maybe they are choosing the 'evolve' box. I'd like to see him evolve for another season or two, as his story line still has potential. But if they keep him stagnant, just as he is now, for the benefit of moronic women with the mentality of 14 year old Bonobos, then his character is as good as ruined.

5. vidoxi

vidoxi Member

"Daryl eats Beth theory"

Excuse me?
    1899888_10203117167752188_1838840067_n.jpg

6. Toothpick

Toothpick Well-Known Member

Daryls character still has lots of potential to develop in very interesting ways once he reunites with Rick, Carol etc. id like to see him get closer to Carl who needs another male role model in addition to Rick Daryl is also one of the few original characters left and its not surprising that he would've survived thus far he's got all those outdoorsy skills, in fact more so than Rick it seems. Daryl could fall from grace in someway and lose his good guy image, then redeem himself before he does die in a conflict with another character and not just by getting bitten by a walker. That would be too easy if a walker got him or he just went off by himself.

7. Kilroy was here

Kilroy was here Well-Known Member

Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?

8. mtito914

mtito914 Active Member

Yessir Robert De-Neuro, totally agree. Daryl was withdrawn last episode...He is like a Coiled Spring just waiting to EXPLODE! We are being set up for some Ultimate Daryl BadAssNess! TV writing A1A.

#28 mtito914, Feb 28, 2014
    Last edited: Feb 28, 2014
  9. HeadlessHershel

Norman Reedus is from Florida so as a lifelong Georgia resident Daryl Dixon is one of the few characters I can identify with. Daryl is one of the few actors that actually looks like they might be from around here. It's slightly amusing to hear cast members from other countries attempt a Georgia or Southern accent. They also have lily white skin through all seasons and sweat profusely in just about every scene.

10. MassiveDynamic

MassiveDynamic La Jiggy Jar Jar Doo

i really dont think they are going to kill off Hershell and Daryl in the same season. The writers/producers know how popular Daryl is.. i dont think they will kill him off anytime soon.

11. Porfivor Nixon

Daryl is not going to die! C'mon, people, if that happened, they would advertise it to the moon for the ratings. Daryl is not going until Norman wants to go, and he don't want to go- at least not anytime soon. He has more job security on this show than Rick.

12. Hawaiian Shirt Zombie

Hawaiian Shirt Zombie Active Member

^^Yeah. That's why Daryl is still alive. /sarc

Daryl pulls in millions of non-horror genre woman without whom AMC would not enjoy such a ratings bonanza. If and when the rating drop by half their highest numbers, Norman's so-called job security ends... whether he likes it or not.

13. Stealth

Stealth Well-Known Member

I agree. I want them to still maintain a bit of a connection to some of the originals as well. We know they can't all last until the end but I wouldn't like it if we lost both Carol and Daryl this season. I think they need to take some time and build up the new characters that we slowly add so the attrition is felt too greatly, and people feel close to being originals. Maggie has been around and is in that bracket. I'd like a more measured approach overall.

14. kivo1889

kivo1889 Member

What, the football team? I'd had him down as an Arsenal or Bolton fan.

15. GreekSalads

GreekSalads Active Member

Why can't we just have Merle instead of Daryl?

16. mtito914

mtito914 Active Member

That ship has sailed.

17. Stujoe

Stujoe Member

:zombies_lol: Nice!

We have seen a lot of his journey already. And as he has gone from sullen loner to productive team member and on his way back to sullen loner again, it may get a bit repetitious.

18. mtito914

mtito914 Active Member

[​IMG]

19. Stujoe

Stujoe Member

Yes, of course I am kidding. I can't wait to see Daryl making the same angst ridden transformation from bad to good to bad to good to bad to...for the next 6 season's.

20. mtito914

mtito914 Active Member

I don't think I understand..