Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

They are just travelling with no items.

Discussion in 'Episode 510 - Them' started by Tortuous, Feb 16, 2015.

1. and138

and138 Well-Known Member

Yes! The group needs bicycles equipped with chainsaws, flamethrowers, smoke grenades, hatchets, and splatter shields. I can't believe the lazy writers didn't think of this.

http://youtu.be/qa3OUevDP3U

2. Camilleyun

Camilleyun Well-Known Member

I don't think it's unbelievable that they are left with so little at this point. They lost whatever they couldn't grab when the prison was destroyed and then had that taken by the Termites. Most places would have been cleaned out following the initial outbreak. Two weeks ago we had a big snowstorm forecast and people descended on the grocery and gas stations like it was the end of the world. Saw an old man buying 8 loaves of bread. 8. For a 1 day snowstorm predicted to generate 5 inches of snow. Our Walmart ran out of milk. Having a shopping cart loaded down would be a hindrance in more ways than one , besides, ever try to run with a loaded shopping cart? A loaded shopping cart through the backwoods in the middle of summer during a drought with flesh eating zombies chasing you? Exhausting and impractical. If you had to abandon it quickly, and you most likely would, you lose everything.

3. Camilleyun

Camilleyun Well-Known Member

Oh hell yeah...Ima build me one, except mine will have a hitch for my shopping cart that holds a music box and empty water bottle, AND reflectors on each wheel, of course...cuz ya know...Safety first, I always say.

4. and138

and138 Well-Known Member

Good plan! Now we're on to something. I've actually seen people biking around town in crazy contraptions like that, minus the flamethrower et al.

http://youtu.be/MntioqXOi2w

5. gavuk

gavuk Member

6. fetterjohn

fetterjohn New Member

That is one of the things that has always bothered me about the show...they have nothing, no food, no water, no clean clothes...no supplies...yet they don't grab a backpack and start stuffing it with supplies as they walk by them. Perfect example is season two after they escape Hershel's farm...they reconnect at the traffic jam. There are cars with stuffed cargo carriers, a Sparkletts truck with gallons of water, and the food supplies they left for Sophia...they left them there and just walked away. Drives me nuts! Season four with Daryl and Carol in the office building overlooking the hospital where Beth was...a full water cooler and they take a single sip and don't refill their water bottle?! So many things that don't make sense in the ZA...so many lost opportunities for supplies.