Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

They could take that farm

Discussion in 'Episode 213 - Beside the Dying Fire' started by boutte, Mar 19, 2012.

Tags:
  1. boutte

boutte Active Member

back if they really wanted to. Just like the chopper lead them to the farm they could lead them away. Wait a day or so till things quiet down, go back and make a lot of noise, when they start moving your way you back up a little then wait till they catch up then just keep doing that till the heard starts to follow. Lead them a few miles away then take off and circle back to the farm.

2. boutte

boutte Active Member

Oh and siphon some gas from the cars on the highway before you take off you dumb shits.

3. Zambi

Zambi Active Member

Good points!

4. Rapscallion

Rapscallion Well-Known Member

All the remaining ammunition they have is on their persons (Andrea has the duffel bag, and that's light). The walkers will be staying on the farm for several days because they'll be feeding off the livestock and fowl; They'll also tear apart the farmhouse (with fall on the horizon). The group's tools were in Dale's winnebago (and that's burning). If they have gasoline containers, do they have enough for the four vehicles they escaped in? The highway also had walkers on it.

No other option but to find someplace safe and start over.

#4 Rapscallion, Mar 19, 2012
    Last edited: Mar 19, 2012
  5. boutte

boutte Active Member

They don't need to kill them. Just do a Pied Piper on them. They move in herds. Once you get enough of them moving it's just matter of leading them away. I know that wouldn't be great TV but it is the smart move. They need that farm.

6. Canadian36

Canadian36 Member

All they needed was more ammo. But then again the more they shoot the more walkers they might attract. So it's a catch 22

7. Kenster

Kenster Member

I hope Andrea and Michonne take the farm, including the supplies in the basement.

P.S. There is no reason for the zombies to destroy the house.

8. Kenster

Kenster Member

As said before, they could take the farm back. They should have taken gas at the highway.... and oh yeah...They need to use melee weapons! IDIOTS!

Can I join Andrea and Michonne's group, and ditch Rick?

9. mtamborra

mtamborra Member

The farm is nothing but a house on lots of land, what is there to take?

10. Negan

Negan Active Member

I just can't believe they left Dale's RV. That was a crucial part in the comics near the end of the prison.

11. HockeyMomChris

HockeyMomChris Active Member

Good thing we saw what was at the end of last night's show!!!

12. Negan

Negan Active Member

Sorry to anyone who saw the comic spoiler before I included the tags. I thought I added them before, so I am sorry if you did see it.

#12 Negan, Mar 19, 2012
    Last edited: Mar 19, 2012
  13. John2find

John2find Member

they can come back. No doubt. Walkers would be heading towards the last direction they seen the group moving. SO they juts need to wait for some days.

14. mtamborra

mtamborra Member

I don't even think comic book spoilers should be counted as spoilers in the TV show forum, the comics are different enough that it shouldn't be a big deal to compare the 2, I could see if someone read a tv show spoiler and posted it, but the comic book? come on now...but hey, I guess rules are rules

15. silmarien

silmarien Member

Uhh, except none of the Walkers tried to follow the cars, or Daryl's motorcycle. They were more interested in hanging out with the cows and chickens, you know, live food? Than chasing cars around.

16. Joe Bulloch

Joe Bulloch Member

Why couldnt the group just have taken refuge inside the house ? All the needed to do was to board up the windows and secure the doors .

17. mondaymonkey9

mondaymonkey9 Member

Are you kidding me? The farm is overrun now.. Did you see how many zombies Rick burned down in the farm? and there was plenty more outside waiting for them.

I guess if you had a great plan on killing every walker, you could take the farm back. Then after killing all the walkers, you would have to clean up a mass graveyard full of these things.

18. Cal_For_Carol

Cal_For_Carol Member

All of the livestock was gone, the barn was burned down, and it wasn't secure anymore. All's there was was a big house with woods and such surrounding it. It's much more work than it's worth.

19. HershelGreene1

HershelGreene1 New Member

I think about this all the time and I agree I do think they could have took the farm back.

20. Gaycandybacon

Gaycandybacon Well-Known Member

They essentially brought the farm to the prison in season 4