Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

They don't have to move in

Discussion in 'Episode 802 - The Damned' started by yuke, Oct 30, 2017.

1. yuke

yuke Member

I get the strategy but not its effectiveness. So as I understand it, during the attack at one of the Saviors' remote bases, the one the Alexandrians attacked, no one moved in to finish off the bad guys. The reason being that the dead Saviors would eventually turn into zombies and kill off the living Saviors.

The one thing I was wondering was how effective could that be? I mean the Saviors had guns and couldn't they just shoot any slow moving zombie trying to kill them?

2. mistertrouble189

mistertrouble189 Well-Known Member

Maybe they were betting on killing a lot of Saviors quickly at first and keep the rest busy with constant gunfire that they don't think right away of the shot-to-death Saviors reanimating. And when they do, its gonna get rough with dead Saviors all around you coming after you... as you're being constantly being shot at lol.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Weallgotit

Weallgotit Well-Known Member

Yeah maybe one or two Saviors would probably be killed by the new walkers. The rest would waste the walkers. The only strategy to that is it makes the Saviors use up some of their ammo. Or move in while the live Saviors are shooting at the dead ones and pick them off.

4. Terminator

Terminator Well-Known Member

Changes their focus and distracts them from shooting. They not only have to shoot at Rick's people, but need to watch their back from walkers.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Marc

Marc Well-Known Member

They have to answer to the fire fight while being closed in by a wall of plated cars by the Alexandrians. I guess the idea showed itself when the Saviours aggressive nature pinned em as the Alexandrians fought with a unknown zeal and fearlessness and their commander got cornered under gunfire and killed. I also think the idea is to pull em out of the house to defend while Rick, Daryl and redshirts look for the heavy weaponry, I have a feeling Daryl will end up saving Rick, killing a shit ton inside with Rick and the red shirts for sacrifice as Morales either dies, changes his minds flees or gets captured. THen they g et on the roof and mow down the Saviours with an HMG! Probably also that reinforcemence Morales spoke about.

• Like Like x 2
  6. Chr1s

Chr1s Well-Known Member

I just realized that too, on another thread. That it was a distraction so Rick and Daryl could sneak in and find the heavy guns.

• Like Like x 2