Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

They Pretty Much Sealed Glenn's Fate

Discussion in 'Episode 604 - Here's Not Here' started by Inspector_Swag, Nov 1, 2015.

1. scooch

scooch New Member

TPTB tried way too hard to convince the audience Glen is done-zo. Of course, Glen will survive! Duh. I can already see it to: Glen comes out unscathed but covered in Nicholas's blood and guts and suddenly him and Maggie will lock eyes and for a split second she'll think Glen is zombified!:zombies_shocked:

2. drifter77

drifter77 Member

Oh god, that would be the cheesiest thing ever. They see Glenn, from a distance, staggering around (from exhaustion), covered in blood and guts, grunting. Maggie shrieks in horror. Aaron about to brain him, when suddenly he speaks.

3. RS92

RS92 Member

Leaked image from Maggie's mind !

4. lis5112

lis5112 Well-Known Member

LOLOLOLOLOL I hate you so much! I watched it for a full 38 seconds (okay, okay, I was jamming to the good old 80's tune), and I'm like wtf why does he keep rolling down the hill? DOH! LOL

ETA: And then I just watched the rest so I could finish the song :zombies_lol:

5. Reflexx

Reflexx Member

And they get so shocked Maggie shoots him in the chest.

As he dies he says... "My heart.... you broke it..."

:zombies_lol:

6. drifter77

drifter77 Member

Or Glenn breaks the 4th wall, winks at the camera and the troll-face image is superimposed over his face.

[​IMG]

7. Zombie_Penguin

Maybe maggie will shoot him thinking he's a zombie, only to realize after she's effectively shot him, he wasn't really a zombie and she's responsible for his death, then kills herself out of grief. Romeo and Juliet, gone, done. BOOM!

I don't know how they'll do it but at this point, i'm sure they have like 100 ending scenarios to the glenn thing and they'll somehow still surprise us.