Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

This Ending Almost Got Chosen for the MSF

Discussion in 'Episode 508 - Coda' started by hansonhowell, Dec 3, 2014.

1. hansonhowell

hansonhowell Member

Rick killed the cop who ran away: "Can't go back, Bob!" _ Rick said, as he shot him in the head.

As Rick walked back to his group, the other two cops begged him to let them live. They said they would cooperate and lied to Dawn that the third cop got bitten by walkers. Rick said: "That's not a good plan." and shot both of them in the head.
    Daryl and Tyrese was shocked and yelled at Rick: "What did you do that for? Now we got no prisoners to exchange."
    Rick said: "We do it my way. This isn't a democracy anymore." The group prepared weapons to attack the hospital.

Back at Grady, Beth and Dawn had a confrontation near the elevator. Dawn said she knew Beth killed the cop, and she covered for Beth because the other officers would have had Beth killed. Beth said: "You didn't do it for me. You did it for yourself." Dawn said: "You don't need their love. You just need their respect to be the leader." Then Officer Rapist stepped out from hiding. He heard everything and threatened to reveal the secret to everyone. Dawn pointed the gun at him. He tried to appeal to Dawn's pity by reminding Dawn of the time they smoked cigarettes together when his child was born. Dawn said: "You are no longer the same man." and Dawn cried.

Taking advantage of the leap of emotions from Dawn, Officer Rapist kicked her in the stomach and knocked Dawn out. Beth tried to strangle him from behind but he slammed her against the wall, rendering her unconscious. When Beth woke up, she was tied to the bed next to Carol's bed. Dawn was also in the same room,
    tied to a chair. Officer Rapist stared at Beth and said: "I've been wanting to take off your clothes since I laid eyes on you."
    Then he tore apart Beth's shirt in front of Dawn and the unconscious Carol. Beth screamed as he put his hands all over her upper body. Dawn stared in disgust and anger but couldn't speak because she was gagged with Officer Rapist's sleeve.
    As he was about to push himself into Beth, a knife went from the back of his head through his mouth (much like the way Michonne stabbed the Governor's daughter).

It was Carol! She woke up behind Officer Rapist's back and grabbed a surgery knife to end his life. Carol untied Beth and Beth took the gag out of Dawn's mouth. She threw it at Officer Rapist's dead body and said in disdain: "Sew this back, asshole!"
    Then Dawn told Carol to release her and she would let Carol and Beth leave the hospital. But too late, Carol said: "I would rather use you as a bargaining chip." As Carol put a knife to Dawn's neck and prepared to leave the hospital, they heard a gunshot. It was Rick's group - their surprise attack on Grady just began.

There was a gun showdown in the hallway between Rick, Daryl, Sasha, Tyrese, Noah versus the remaining cops in the hospital. Carol stepped out, dragging Dawn with her and said: "STOP! I have your leader". Ironically, the other cops just snickered and ignored Carol's threat. They shot Dawn multiple times and attempted to kill Carol too. Carol, however, used Dawn's body as a shield just like she did with Axel. Rick and Daryl tried to cover Carol by shooting at the other cops. One shot, however, accidentally hit Carol in the leg and she covered her wound in pain, dropping Dawn's body in the meantime. The other cops saw the lack of shield from Carol and pointed their guns at her, ready to shoot. Before they could, Beth jumped in front of Carol and took the bullets. They both fell flat on the floor with Beth lying over Carol, protecting her. Daryl was distraught and upset at Beth being shot and fired all his bullets at the other cops, killing all of them instantly.

At that moment, GREATM (minus E), who had been following the gunshot noise from the ground, arrived at the scene. Maggie saw Beth dying and immediately rushed to her side. Beth was too weak to speak. She could only look at Maggie with sad, questioning eyes and took her last breath, as Daryl held her left hand and Maggie held her right hand.
    Everyone cried. The rest of the patients came out from hiding. They were horrified at the bloodbath in front of them. As Rick's group began to leave, Tyrese told everyone he decided to stay to protect the patients at the hospital. He said he was too sensitive for the world outside and prefered to stay behind, hoping to change Grady into a rescue ground for people in need. Sasha held Tyrese's hand, signaling her intention to stay behind with him. The Doctor gave Carol treatment and medicine supplies as a thank you for saving them from the tyrant named Dawn.

Carol lied down to rest beside Eugene at the back of the truck, while the rest of the group listened to Noah's description of "a safe haven with walls" - where he came from in D.C. The truck left as the image of Beth's grave gradually faded into sorrowful music.

2. Indisposed

Indisposed Member

[​IMG]

#2 Indisposed, Dec 3, 2014
    Last edited: Dec 3, 2014
  3. CheesyBirdMess

CheesyBirdMess Well-Known Member

4. gran_turismo

gran_turismo Member

It took you around around an hour to make this up, half an hour to write it and it took me 30 seconds to read this, 5 seconds to think if I should reply to this and about a minute to really write this. What a waste of precious time. I'm never gonna get this time back, am I?

5. Mr Sinister

Mr Sinister Member

[​IMG]

#5 Mr Sinister, Dec 3, 2014
    Last edited: Dec 3, 2014
  6. and138

and138 Well-Known Member

Try this section: http://www.walkingdeadforums.com/forum/f99/

7. Walker Caravan

Nice. Kinda like it better than what happened.

8. Huxley

Huxley Member

I kinda feel bad at laughing at this for a good minute...

9. Kilroy was here

Kilroy was here Well-Known Member

FYP

10. MainEvent

MainEvent Member

Oh goodness, is this the level of topics we're going to have to expect to read here for the next 3 months?

11. Jon Snow

Jon Snow Member

12. Zombie_Rhino

Zombie_Rhino Well-Known Member

i like it... and i wouldn't mind being rid of Tyreese and Sasha to be honest...

13. Lateralis

Lateralis Member

I like parts of it, the part of Carol waking up and killing rapist cop was a nice touch.

However I don't see Carol possessing the strength to carry a corpse around to use a shield, and a firefight between the two factions wouldn't last very long seeing as how Rick's group had automatic weaponry vs. the handguns of the Grady cops. It would have been over as quick as it started, body armor or not.

14. CaribbeanWalker

Thank god it didn't happen this way... that's all i'm gonna say.

15. H5N1

H5N1 Moderator
    Staff Member

16. WhiteCoat

WhiteCoat Member

Alternatively: Carol woke up and her robot queen bitch switch went to permanent red and she killed everyone in the hospital with a plastic medical glove for no reason, took a nap, and calmly cleaned herself up again before meeting up with Rick's group.

17. Terminator

Terminator Well-Known Member

Wow. That has to be one of the stupidest posts ever written on this forum. Can't believe you wasted time writing it, let alone thinking it up.

18. HondaS2kXD

HondaS2kXD Well-Known Member

I edited it a little bit. Lemme know what you think:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

#18 HondaS2kXD, Dec 28, 2014
    Last edited: Dec 28, 2014
  19. tink