Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

This episode reminded me of the barn episode.....

Discussion in 'Episode 206 - Sicut Cervus' started by DixonBrothersS3, May 16, 2016.

1. DixonBrothersS3

In season 2 of the TWD.

2. QuantumCurt

QuantumCurt Member

That was my impression as well. It was like an accelerated version of TWD season 2. They arrive at this location that's seemingly safe and almost suspiciously 'normal'. The host is a bit wacky, but overall seems to be a pretty decent person. Then they discover that they're keeping a ton of walkers because they're just sick and they're still people.

I expect to see Travis defending her and saying that she has the right to keep them there, and Salazar taking the initiative to go take them out because they're a threat.

3. br0k3n

br0k3n Member

There's always got to be people with misguided misplaced compassion to threaten everyone.

4. QuantumCurt

QuantumCurt Member

It does make sense that this would be a fairly common thing in the early days. Many people would still be regarding the walkers as sick people, and they'd still be hoping for a cure or whatever...but it was a rehashed plot point. I didn't need to see this a second time to realize that a lot of people would be clinging to the hope that these people were curable.

5. mtito914

mtito914 Active Member

I'm surprised Cilia's name wasn't Hershella.

6. Goggles Pizano

Must be the weekend for repeat themes. I loved the end scene from Game of Thrones yesterday with Danni and the Dothraki. It wasn't until today when I got thinking about how it all seemed familiar then I realize the almost identical scene was in the second season, even down to the bowing and venerating crowds.

If it's good enough for GOT its good enough for FTWD. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. DeeLaurean

DeeLaurean Well-Known Member

There's walkers in the hacienda.

8. Guitarman23

Guitarman23 Member

It kind of reminded me of when they first arrived at Terminus. You got the feeling something just wasn't right. Something lurking below the surface. And the focus on food, with the kind elderly motherly woman.

9. Spidey

Spidey Active Member

I am certain if none of us ever heard of zombies from movies or TV and saw zombies IRL we'd think they are just sick people at first.

10. maxlvtrojan

maxlvtrojan Member

I can understand Hershel's motivations. But Celia is more dangerous psychopath who needs to be eliminated.

11. 8307c4

8307c4 Well-Known Member

I do agree that Celia gives me an uneasy feeling, nothing like Hershel. I think Hershel was naive but a good man deep inside, with Celia I feel like her calm and pleasant exterior hides a really dark inside.

12. Spidey

Spidey Active Member

Yeah I agree, I was more so indicating that there are going to be a ton of Hershel's out there in the beginning of the ZA.

13. dhdhdh33

dhdhdh33 Member

Celia believes they are dead. At one point she said the dead have always walked among us. That is one of the things that makes her creepy. They did build a nice jail though.

14. maxlvtrojan

maxlvtrojan Member

I'd say your right. Being unable to emotionally separate "killing a walker" and "they're just sick people" would probably be a huge factor in the initial outbreak turning into a ZA.

15. EvilDeadJ

EvilDeadJ Member

This is what I thought as well... And I am guessing the season will end in very similar fashion to the end of the twd season 2. With one of the characters flipping out about the zombie cellar, killing all the zombies, maybe even starting a fire. All of this starting a chain reaction which leads the FWTD cast into chaos, splitting them up and leading us into similar circumstances to TWD season 3