Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

This episode was good.

Discussion in 'Episode 214 - Wrath' started by Ionut, Oct 3, 2016.

1. Ionut

Ionut Active Member

The Travis beatdown ruled. Some drama, some tension. I'm more involved with the characters now.

Ofelia's fight with the walkers was awesome and well done and it's intriguing to see where she's headed.

They appear to have salvaged the series after a really bad start. It still isn't on TWD level, but it's turning into an enjoyable stand alone show instead of failing miserably like some of us predicted.

I think they just need to continue getting rid of some of the cheesier elements and get a more concise story going, which has been the case in leading up to the season finale.

2. Funion The Barbarian

Funion The Barbarian Active Member

I was hoping to see some more skin on O-feel-ya but that was a good start to the show and a good ending as well.

3. Znuts

Znuts Member

Great season finale. They moved the story along and dorpped us into a new setting for next season. They showed us that these characters are now battle hardened like the main cast is now and will do whatever it takes to survive. I am very happy the way they ended this season and brought the story back to the States.

4. Terminator

Terminator Well-Known Member

I thought the final 2 episodes were quite good as well. Liked that they tied up the Chris nonsense and got rid of his killers as well. Ophelia's story is wide open for next season. No complaints here.