Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

This episode was very good

Discussion in 'Episode 201 - Monster' started by Rickshair, Apr 11, 2016.

1. Rickshair

Rickshair Member

I had a good vibe about this second season, and it appears I had a right to. I thought the first episode of season two was very entertaining.

It's so nice to see the zombie world some place else that isn't a FIELD. Or wood.

It was well acted too. Reminded me of the old 1980s zombie flicks.:zombies_lol: And that's a good thing.

2. el_hombre

el_hombre Member

It was a bit slow for my liking but the setup is there.
    I really can't stand Chris at this point, but am looking forward to seeing how everyone else develops.
    The daughter making a major ****up by alerting what I"m guessing will basically be pirates of letting them know she group exists, oh dear.
    But it'll be the first big event of the season.
    And watching how Travis adapts over this season.
    He needs to start making the transition from bumbling school teacher with a redundant moral compasses to something harder over the season I think.
    He needs to be something else by season three or his character is gonna struggle with this I think.

3. a.t.a.k.i.t.h

a.t.a.k.i.t.h Member

I loved it, they started the damn thing with one of the best walker kills of in either show. Were on the water.....something we havent seen. Very cool episode sir.....

4. GuitarlCarl

GuitarlCarl Member

Well since there's really no source material like the comics, there's no reason Chris can't/doesn't get killed....

sent from my banana phone...

5. Mother dick

Mother dick Member

It was pretty solid. I think the show in general is still trying to find itself. The family drama, emo kids stuff is really pretty grating. I realize the guy just lost his mother, but he was annoyingly weak even early in season 1.

Strand and Salazar so far are easily the most fun characters.

6. Znuts

Znuts Member

I really liked this episode. It was a breath of fresh air compared to the main show and the new setting is pretty neat and something we haven't seen before. I am already getting tired of the boat though, as it seems like it is going to get campy really quick and ultimately get predictable and boring. Glad to see they get off the boat later in the season.

7. EZD

EZD Well-Known Member

Sure gives new meaning to the term "Propeller Head"!

8. Terranova

Terranova Member

Loved the episode. Not even for the actions really, just glad to be back in that world, but with fresh faces, fresh places, no comics spoilers. I'm ready to make this show part of my Monday morning routine

9. Ionut

Ionut Active Member

I liked it also. I like the set up with pirates, already exposing them to the harsh reality that humans are no longer their friends.

I really enjoy Strand.

This was so much better than the awful finale of TWD. Fresh faces as others have said and experienced the apocalypse in a new setting than the woodland East Coast.

10. Terranova

Terranova Member

I don't get why the ratings were so low? How can anyone not love zombie-apocalypse and not want to watch it? Even if you are not so attached to characters yet. Gosh, I even watched all seasons of Z nation last summer, just because

11. mtito914

mtito914 Active Member

Yes.... Last summer I was so desperate for a zombie fix I also watch the entire 1st season of Znation... I enjoyed the 1st season, but could not get through S2E4...it just got too out of hand.