Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

THIS is a FINALE!!!!

Discussion in 'Episode 215 - North' started by PepperAnn, Oct 2, 2016.

1. PepperAnn

PepperAnn Well-Known Member

TWD take note. :p

FTWD might have it's many flaws, but this was a friggin finale. GOD PLEASE let the S3 premiere and subsequent episodes live up to it.

AND BRING BACK STRAND!!!!!

2. page

page Well-Known Member

Someone isn't watching talking dead.

3. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

Kirkman said Coleman wanted to get back to his stage acting off off off broadway :( :( :(

4. mistertrouble189

mistertrouble189 Well-Known Member

This was a good finale! I was very pleased! So much carnage!! BUT I was mad we did not see Ilene again lol (gotta love the redshirts!!)

Hopefully La Colonia doesn't get slaughtered but I bet we won't see them again, they dispersed (rightfully so) back into Tijuana, including Alonso Herrera's daughter. Also, RIP Reynaldo.

5. PepperAnn

LMAO!!!! Shhhhh.... lol

REALLY??? So he's really leaving???? OMG I hate him.

6. 8307c4

8307c4 Well-Known Member

Yeah this 2-hour special 2-show finale really did the show some much needed justice.
    If they keep this up, they'll have a huge following.

7. NotDeanna

NotDeanna New Member

I also thought the finale (both epi's) were very good, easily the best of the whole first two series. Kirkman said the hotel would continue to be part of the show and Strand will be back, although he didn't say for how long, obviously.

8. Spidey

Spidey Active Member

What a finale. it was a lot better than TWD season finale. Nice to see Travis under-going a Rick like transformation.

9. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

10. dhdhdh33

dhdhdh33 Member

It was better than some of the other episodes but I cannot get excited about it. I think the writing and directing still need to improve.

11. Marc

Marc Well-Known Member

No more Strand? He was a big saving point...****.

Also, this was a finale compared to midseason finale that was Season 6 in Walking Dead. Really, it was. Waiting up to almost a year FOR THAT?

12. Znuts

Znuts Member

This was a good finale. It had everything in it that I was looking for in a season finale and did quite a bit to move the story and the setting back to the US, which I think will be interesting for season 3. I was upset and found it odd that Strand all of the sudden wanted to ditch the group and stay behind at a hotel where a lady stabbed him, but now knowing that he's leaving the show in real life for other acting opportunities, I can't be mad at him. I wish him good luck in his future endeavors.

13. Camilleyun

Camilleyun Well-Known Member

I've been pretty harsh on the show lately, but totally agree this finale was good. Sharing your hope that they carry this momentum over to S3!!

14. PepperAnn

LMAO touche!!!

15. Suiseiseki

Suiseiseki Member

Both Fear finales have been great, they just know how to do them. I was on the edge of my seat through out the episodes!

16. mtito914

mtito914 Active Member

I must say after watching the first part of season 2 I thought this show really sucked.....but....Just when I thought this show was Dead and Stinkin, they totally redeem themselves with the second half.

The writing was much better, the story line's were interesting, and every character was on the same page....just do whatever you have to do to survive and stay together, and none of that Morgan"All life is precious BullShit was very very refreshing.

Also, very impressed with the development of Travis. I actually like the entire main cast now. Alecia stabbin that guy in the chest to save Strand was a very nice touch too..her character came a very long way in the second half as well..

I think Strand leaving the show is good too.. It seems writers just didn't know what to do with his character. Probably not the case, but to me, it seemed like the writers completely blew it with Strand in the first part of the season and slowly put him to sleep in the second half....I thought Strand had tremendous potential at the end of S1, but they went a completely different direction then what a lot of people were expecting and he lost his "Cool" factor..either way, the show is in a good place for season 3.

I would have to say that based on exactly where TWD is right now, Fear is just as good of a show.

#16 mtito914, Oct 3, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 3, 2016
  17. NotDeanna

NotDeanna New Member

I don't agree with this at all.

TWD is about a bunch of strangers coming together to form a family to survive.

FtWD is about, so far anyway, a family and its hangers-on breaking itself apart to survive.

18. Well Walker

Well Walker Member

I like the show and the final was excellent. I hope it continues in this direction. If they do, the series will be incredible.

19. Biffster

Biffster Well-Known Member

I really liked the second half of season 2 as well. Made up for a mediocre one and a half seasons. As for Strand? Don't worry, he'll be back. Kirkman said so on Talking Dead.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

20. Ron Lambert

Ron Lambert Member

Some thoughts on the last episode.

~ Finally, they pull together.
    oh....wtf.... strand?... no..... Noooooo how can you not go with them?

~ Did nick just become a sage.... " it's their lives you are being brave with." wow.. nick just went up a notch in my book... that puts him at notch 1.
    haha.

all in all decent episode... I'm looking forward to next season.